HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

The cold blasts' debut (open to anybody who wants the tv or hardcore title)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The cold blasts' debut (open to anybody who wants the tv or hardcore title)   Sat Apr 03 2010, 19:20

Tammy Roberts: Ladies and gentleman please welcome The cold blast.
-
-
The fans are cheering for him
-
-
Cold: Thanks for having me marcus. Before we start i would just like to say its great to be here in ESW.
-
-
Marcus Sosa: Well cold exactly what do you want to accomplish in your time here at ESW?
-
-
Cold: Well after looking at the roster i would say im going to have a tough time with this but i would either like to win the tv championship or the hardcore championship. Whichever one pleases these fans. Because I only wrestle for the fans.

Last edited by the cold blast on Mon Apr 05 2010, 15:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold blasts' debut (open to anybody who wants the tv or hardcore title)   Sat Apr 03 2010, 19:27

*Super Icon comes to Commentary*

Super Icon:if anybodys going to be T.V champion it should be me because i show the Charisma of these fans more than anybody i am the SuperHero of this fed and i will become ESW T.V champion

*Super Icon leaves*
Back to top Go down

The cold blasts' debut (open to anybody who wants the tv or hardcore title)
Page 1 of 1