HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Hello (I changed my entrancesong so ill update it later other then that open to anybody)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello (I changed my entrancesong so ill update it later other then that open to anybody)   Sat Apr 17 2010, 03:01

The cold blast is shown making his way to the ring with his entrance music playing over the PA has he slaps hands with the fans
-

-
Cold: Ladies and gentleman. My name is The cold blast and I now belive that it is my duty in ESW to help promote, train, and make other superstars famous. If you dont know what I mean by that its just i would love to help any young superstar out in ESW. After there done traing with me they will become sky high in fame and wealth and just skill.
-
The fans are in a state of slience
-
Cold: So you all are wondering why I choose to do this. I wanted to become less known for me wrestling, but to be known as a hero to the younger superstars that anything can happen. My dream is to help everysingle young superstar trying to make a name for them sleves.
-
Fans cheer now
-
Cold: So now for all of my fans in the arena and those watching at home. I give you my first superstar that aksed me for help and here he is now.

(Anybody can add)
Back to top Go down

Hello (I changed my entrancesong so ill update it later other then that open to anybody)
Page 1 of 1