HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)   Tue Apr 20 2010, 02:07

*CMPUNISHER's theme echoes in the arena and the crowd cheers *

CMPUNISHER: I'm tired of this. Stupid people proclaiming themselves as an Icon and the worst is that the crowd applauds idiots like these. You people are morons?

*The crowd are booing*

Oh! You didn't like it? Whatever, I really don't care. But what was I talking about...? Oh Yeah! I was talking about a person that's pissing me off and the name of this as*hole is Super Icon. A person that's proclaiming themselves as "Super" and "Icon" has to be a retarded. First he never beat, and never will, the best and brutal wrestler in the world today so he don't deserve this name. But I deserve this name. Because I'm the Future Icon of Extreme, not a child who still wears diapers.

*The crowd still booing*

Shut up! The greatest wrestler in this company deserves more respect! Because I'll be a Champion and not that...

Last edited by CMPUNISHER on Wed Apr 21 2010, 19:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uryu Ishida

PostSubject: Re: No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)   Tue Apr 20 2010, 20:37

dont swear in your rp's please edit this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)   Thu Apr 22 2010, 22:39

*comes in the ring with a mic*

Super Icon:CMPUNISHER who the heck do you think you are ?

Super Icon:to let you know i am the Icon of ESW and the Savior to the fans and i know that these Fans are Threatened by You so if you think your tought face me in the ring on Friday and ill show you a lesson you wont Forget!!

*drops mic and leaves ring*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)   

Back to top Go down

No More Icons (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon Feud)
Page 1 of 1