HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Rematch!(to Aeon Clock)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganadriel

PostSubject: Rematch!(to Aeon Clock)   Tue Apr 20 2010, 15:18

*the crowd is cheering after the last match they saw*

*suddenly the lights focus on the ramp and you can hear Ganadriel's music playing*

*Ganadriel appears in his usual wrestling clothes ready to fight and with a mic in his hand*

Ganadriel: Two weeks ago I was injured badly by Aeon Clock. The doctors told me not to fight, but i tought i can take Aeon even while being injured.

Tony Jacobs: Now that is indeed an interesting news. I think no one knew he was that badly injured. He was really brave to fight against Aeon like that and still put up a good fight. Now I understand why the fans love him so much.

Vince White: I doubt anything he said is true. I mean he didn't see a bit of pain in his eyes. He's just a fake!

*the crowd boos after hearing the decision of the doctors*

Ganadriel: Last week Aeon proved me that he isn't that week and I admit I underestimated him. But this week, I got the "green light" from the doctors, and I am fit to play again.

*the crowd chants Ganadriel's name*

Tony Jacobs: Now that is a news everyone wanted to hear! Just listen to the crowd. I am happy he got well too. Now he can kick Aeon's ass!!!

Vince White: Well? What do you mean? He never had anything. He is just finding lame excuses because he lost twice in a row.

Tony Jacobs: Oh shut up already and let him finish what he wants to say.

Ganadriel: I am here tonight to talk to Aeon about a rematch. It is 1-1 in victories after all so nothing is settled yet!

Tony Jacobs: Whoa! Now that is an announcement. We might have a rematch tonight!

Vince White: 1-1? What does he mean? It is obviously 2-0 for Aeon!

*the crowd goes nuts*

Ganadriel: I am here Aeon, and i won't leave until you won't show your face and say you agree!

(Aeon you can continue:) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rematch!(to Aeon Clock)
Page 1 of 1