HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Super Icons Backstage interview about his last match (open to CMPUNISHER)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Super Icons Backstage interview about his last match (open to CMPUNISHER)   Sat Apr 24 2010, 00:43

Tammy Roberts:Ladies and gentelman please Welcome the guy that is 0-2 in ESW Super Icon

Super Icon:hey tammy

Tammy Roberts:Super what do you have to say about being 0-2 in ESW

Super Icon:my 1st match against Edward and Davies and zygius didnt go as planned i had to get Attacked by Aeon clock that costs me the Match then i get a Apology match few minutes later but i wasnt in shape to Compete for it because of the Attack

Super Icon:now i had to Face some dude that cant even Respect Icons the Right way CMPUNISHER our match at Friday was a Fluke!!

Tammy Roberts:really..?

Super Icon:Yes it was a Super Mistake clearly when i came out the to the match i got a little late comming here no time to warm up

Super Icon:now ima make my Rematch against CMPUNISHER because he cant beat me the 2nd time

Tammy Roberts:what about your Focus on the T.V championship

Super Icon:Oh yeah we have a New GM of Critical Ambush i want too see if i can make it for the T.V championship Super Icon Vs CMPUNISHER No DQ NO Countouts!! if you can be a Extreme Icon you have to Prove it under these Rules!!

Super Icon:Super is out!!!

*Super Icon leaves outta Interview Area quickly *
Back to top Go down

Super Icons Backstage interview about his last match (open to CMPUNISHER)
Page 1 of 1