HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Dorm's path to the extremist title challenge..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dorm's path to the extremist title challenge..   Sun Apr 25 2010, 18:01

Dorm's was walking through the hallway heading to the arena when he saw his next tourney opponent,Trey,who is entering the approaching the gym..Dorm then stop and approaches Trey..

Dorm:You there!Stop right there this instant!I want to have a word with you..

Trey was just getting his left leg into the gym when Dorm asked him to stop..Trey pull back his left leg and turns his attention towards Dorm..

Dorm:Looks like your my first opponent for the tourney huh?Here's an advice from me..you should just lie don on the mat and let me pin you..You don't have to waste your time and act like you could have a chance to get the title...but here's the fact you can't and you'll never get close to that title..If you thought you could win me tonight,then, you've thought wrong..What you're looking at here is the next AND first Extremist title holder..And that's the fact..you don't want to try me,kid..or you'll be sorry..

Quote :
To card editor:This segment should be 2 or 3 spaces of match between the actual Trey vs dorm match..
To Trey:Reply to this topic
Back to top Go down

Dorm's path to the extremist title challenge..
Page 1 of 1