HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

The Final Battle (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Final Battle (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon PPV)   Tue May 04 2010, 01:57

*CMPUNISHER's theme echoes in the arena and the boos him*

Tony Jacobs: And here comes "The Brazilian Brutal Slayer", CMPUNISHER!

Vince White: I like this man, He has a strong personality.

Tony Jacobs: What are you talking about? He is insane!

Vince White: Whatever... Let's hear what he has to say.

*CMPUNISHER gets in the ring and grabs a mic, the crowd is still booing he*

CMPUNISHER: Well... Let me see... Someone told me it would be too easy beat me. I think this person has lost two weeks in a row for me!

*CMPUNISHER starts laughing and the crowd boo*

CMPUNISHER: Oh! Shut Up! Well, I'm here because I'm tired of you people cheering for Super Icon and booing me! So I'm here to call Super Icon out to make a Final Battle to define who is the real Hardcore Icon in this company! And I talked to the GM Kojo Styles and he declared that who win this match will be the first Television Champion.

*The crowd goes crazy and chants for Super Icon*

Tony Jacobs: Wow! He has made a final battle between he and Super Icon!

Vince White: And don't forget Tony will be a ESW Television Champioship Match! Thats what ESW It's all about! This will be the best PPV in year man! I am very excited with this news!

Tony Jacobs:So do I! But let's hear what CMPUNISHER will say about this.

CMPUNISHER: Well, I really made a big impact! I like this! and this match will happen tonight in the first PPV of this company! So I'm calling Super Icon out to accept this challenge like a man or just be a Loser Icon you'd ever been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle (CMPUNISHER vs Super Icon PPV)   Tue May 04 2010, 02:46