HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   Wed May 05 2010, 22:40

The ring is filled with leather seats and a few weapons and a table and Blackflame is sitting in one of the chairs

Blackflame: Welcome to a very special fire house!!! The First Fire House at PPV!!!

The crowd cheers insanely loud

Blackflame: It's exciting I Know...now for tonights very special guests...I want Kojo Styles to return to The Fire House..but this time he wont be alone...IRONMAN come out here too!

The crowd waits for the two fighters to come to the ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   Wed May 05 2010, 23:07

*Kojo Styles Theme music hits as he comes out from the crowd*

Kojo Styles: Yes... yes okay! I'm fighting IRONMAN tonight, and you know what, IRONMAN, keep your silly ass back there in your lil' chair in the locker room, and sit there!

*Kojo sit on the leather chair*

Kojo Styles: IRONMAN, going around saying how I should just sit back and retire once more, talking about my life style, my background and my skills, you don't know what skills I got, the skills I have will be unleashed on you tonight in the our cage match tonight! Tonight we have a cage match, and I had made that match because you said to me.... "I should stick to my stupid MMA fights, and leave the wrestling to the big superstars."

*The crowd boo's*

Kojo Styles: Well you know what, since you thought it was so easy I had made this match for us... to show you what it feels like to be in a cage with myself.. I will rip off your legs like a bear!! I will show you how it's like to be in a MMA fight with me, it's not easy, and sure as hell isn't all different as what you do, and what I chose to do, WRESTLE! Tonight IRONMAN, prepare yourself, I said prepare youself! And may god have mercy on your soul, because I wont!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   Wed May 05 2010, 23:10

Blackflame: A MMA fight Kojo..really..oh this will be interesting...IRONMAN...get down here...are you going to take that?

Blackflame smiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   Wed May 05 2010, 23:46

*Stops Blackflame from talking*

Kojo Styles: As you know, an MMA fight does take place in a cage, where there's no way out! But for you IRONMAN, I let there be a lil' no top of the cage, just for you! And Flame... yes... he is gunna take that!

*Drops his mic on Flame foot and walks out of the ring with a furious look on his face*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   Thu May 06 2010, 02:24

Blackflame shakes his head a little annoyed

Blackflame: Well folks there you have it...Kojo styles vs. IRONMAN in an MMA cage mach later tonight

crowd cheers in excitement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)   

Back to top Go down

Fast Lane Fire House(kojo and Ironman)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In-Ring Roleplay's-
Jump to: