HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Trey Songz comes Out Bad Ass and Cuts another promo against Skunk Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trey Songz comes Out Bad Ass and Cuts another promo against Skunk Warrior   Sat May 08 2010, 01:45

Say Aah starts playing.

Jessica Orlando: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Trey Songz!

The crowd cheers as Trey Songz is a fan favorite.

Trey makes heis way into the ring looking a little bit pissed off

Trey Songz:Yo, shut the hell up everybody, I don't care what y'all have to support me for. I'm here to cut my promo, notl isten to you guys chant my name.

The crowd's mood slightly shifts to boos but there is still a lot of cheering.

Vince White: It seems like Trey's attitude is sort of changing

Tony Jacobs: You would change if the ref called a draw right when you were getting your flow.

Trey: Even his momma know, the Skunk Warrior is an ass. What kind of badass name's himself after an animal, huh?

The crowd begins cheering for Trey a bit more.

Trey: I have a solution to solve this problem, how about tonight, we both go find someone in the locker room and have a tag-team match huh?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't know what you wanna do with this kojo or skunk but this might be a good way to introduce my tagteam partner?
Back to top Go down
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Trey Songz comes Out Bad Ass and Cuts another promo against Skunk Warrior   Sat May 08 2010, 21:52

Trey Songz wrote:
Say Aah starts playing.

Jessica Orlando: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Trey Songz!

The crowd cheers as Trey Songz is a fan favorite.

Trey makes heis way into the ring looking a little bit pissed off

Trey Songz:Yo, shut the hell up everybody, I don't care what y'all have to support me for. I'm here to cut my promo, notl isten to you guys chant my name.

The crowd's mood slightly shifts to boos but there is still a lot of cheering.

Vince White: It seems like Trey's attitude is sort of changing

Tony Jacobs: You would change if the ref called a draw right when you were getting your flow.

Trey: Even his momma know, the Skunk Warrior is an ass. What kind of badass name's himself after an animal, huh?

The crowd begins cheering for Trey a bit more.

Trey: I have a solution to solve this problem, how about tonight, we both go find someone in the locker room and have a tag-team match huh?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't know what you wanna do with this kojo or skunk but this might be a good way to introduce my tagteam partner?

You used all the wrong colors for the staff, I suggest you go look at the RP rules, just look at the colors for the staff. And second, that could be a good idea when the second season starts, by the way, I haven't heard from Skunk Warrior in a while, I don't know what's going on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com

Trey Songz comes Out Bad Ass and Cuts another promo against Skunk Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In-Ring Roleplay's-
Jump to: