HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

title shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: title shot   Sun May 09 2010, 01:05

*the masterminds music comes on*

The mastermind:Im out here for one reason.To get what i deserve. I am 3-0 so i think i deserve a title shot! I dont care who the hell wants to get in my way.
*crowd boos*

The mastermind:If anyone gets in my way for the lightweight title i will demolish them.

*the mastermind walks away*
Back to top Go down
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: title shot   Sun May 09 2010, 01:36

Indestuctable hits and Blackflame makes his way to the ring wearing his usual black and grey camo jeans and ripped red t-shirt as the crowd cheers

Blackflame: Mastermind. mastermind mastermind...

Blackflame smiles and shakes his head

Blackflame: You really think you can win the Lightweight title...hahaha.. funny, funny....but seriously...leave that to wrestlers like me and Young-Bullet....and if you have a problem with that...well...Im right here

Blackflame motions to the crowd and they cheer louder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: title shot   Sun May 09 2010, 20:26

*The crowd cheers of excitment as they see Mastermind heading toward Blackflame, who is getting ready to brawl, then all of a sudden I Made it by Kevin Rudolf start's playing while Kojo Style comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd chants his name*

Kojo Styles: Woo, wo wooo, HAHA, Hold it right there guys. Common!

*Blackflame and Mastermind star at Kojo as they see the Lightweight Championship Belt around his next, as the crowd cheers*

Kojo Styles: You see, what you want... I have, how did I get it? It's mine of course! I own it, bought it... it's basically my creation. You see, and I KNOW, both of you want a shot at this title, which is up for grabs, yes, it's vacant! Thats why I plan on making a lil' tournament match tonight!

*Crowd screams to the top of their lungs*

Mastermind: And I shall win that tournament!

Blackflame: They only thing your gunna be winning is a kick in they ass my friend!

Kojo Styles: WOW! mastermind, I'm sorry my friend but you can't be in this tournament...

*Mastermind stares into Kojo Styles eyes from in the ring, shocked, and starting to smirk*

Mastermind: What the hell are you talking about?

Blackflame: I believe he said, "Your ass isn't in the damn tournament!"

Kojo Styles: Now now... Mastermind, yes I repeat, you're not in the Tournament for the Lightweight Championship, I'm very sorry!

Mastermind: You've got to be kidding me!!!

*Blackflame starts going a little dance with not much motions balancing his shoulders left and right*

Mastermind: Goalt all you want pretty boy...

Kojo Styles: BUT! You can be in a match for the Television Championship... Let's say tonight, you will be in a number ones contender match for the Television Championship, and your opponent will be...

*Crowd gains a moment of silence*

Kojo Styles: a wrestler of my choosing, and as for the tournament match, I tell you guys later on tonight... Have a goodnight everyone!

*Kojo Styles theme musics starts playing as Mastermind starts pacing in the ring thinking, as Blackflame stands there and starts walks up the ramps from ring side heading backstage slowly*

Last edited by GM Kojo Styles on Sun May 09 2010, 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: title shot   Sun May 09 2010, 20:46

nice one kojo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: title shot   

Back to top Go down

title shot
Page 1 of 1