HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Some ideas for everyone in the fed..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Some ideas for everyone in the fed..   Wed May 12 2010, 17:04

here's my idea..I got some story-lines in my head and I can't use it as I can hardly contact everyone that has a close WS as me..But here's an idea..you can use it,edit it and do what ever you want to do with it..

1.tag team broke up/revenge a former alliance
you temporarily make a tag team and fight together for a few weeks and end up hating each other beause the two can't do it right..it's kinda close to the carlito and primo former storyline but you can edit to you're own version..

2.Jealous rivalry..
One of the wrestler were a successful wrestler who always win in his match..whereas the other have difficulties getting a win..so, the heel decide to invade the successful wrestler's match,just to make a name for himself..

3.respect-less rival
the heel wrestler got nothing much to do,so he decide to come out to the ring and create some trouble just to get the other wrestler's attention..The heel come out to the ring just to criticize the other wrestler..Patriotism are included in this category..(you are strictly advised to discuss with your rival before criticizing other people's country)
Back to top Go down

Some ideas for everyone in the fed..
Page 1 of 1