HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Roaming Settled

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 01:33

*A figure is seen backstage directing staff members who seem to be carrying furniture.A sign saying Vacant office is seen written on a golden plaque as the camera zooms in on it. The picture goes through a pair of doors and we see 2 men with loaded trucks full of boxes being moved out of a office and some metal shelves are piled up next to a wall. Soon they are followed by two more guys trying to carry a glass table top out.
-
Mover 1: Watch out for the door!
-
Mover 2: You watch out!
-
???: Queit the both of you with this nonsense. This is ridiculous fighting like this. Let peace rule your souls, for only then will you find the calm you so search for. Do you understand?
-
Mover 1: Yes sir, sorry sir!
-
*The two men pick up the pace just clearing the door frame. The camera pans just in time to see Roamer come into frame.
-
Roamer (yelling after the movers cheerfully): And dont forget my couch and that new table as soon as your done with that please.
-
*Roamer turns and goes to the window looking outside. Beams of dim light shine down in the window through a faint fog. A squirrel is roaming around climbing and jumping from tree to tree showing an obvious excitement to the weather.
-
Roamer: Such a welcoming day outside...how nice. Must remember to get curtains.
-
???: Okay!
-
*Roamer turns followed by the camera which focus's on a massive olive and golden painted entertainment center with cherry accents that have been aged. In the center is a huge 72 inch customized gold and silver Plasma LED HDTV. Some guys come in with hand trucks full of boxes and set them in a corner.
-
Tech: Cable is hooked up, as is your Dell. And per your request the security feeds have been patched in as well. Your 7.1 sound system should be up and running as well. We've also installed the newest Windows program and you will be recieving upgrades on every system because we in some strange way like you too much. Sign here.
-
*Roamer looks at the technician with a questioning look, smiles, shrugs, signs the form, and then pulls out five hundreds and puts it in the techs pocket who looks surprised at first and then smiles as he leaves. Roamer is about to shut the door when he looks at it and starts to shake his head in disappointment.
-
Roamer: What a shame. I thought their company was so effective with the little details. Change the nameplate. Tsk, Tsk.
-
*He pulls a pen and writes on it. He then looks around and focus' on a guy whose shirt says maintenance. He smiles a bit and then calls out to him.
-
Roamer: Excuse me young sir. I think some of your co-workers forgot to put up my nametag? Were is the one arranged to do this?
-
Maintenance man: I don't know ask someone who cares?
-
Roamers smile vanishes and a look of anger comes upon it but he contains his composure. He speaks in a calm voice.
-
Roamer: Well guess what. All I know is you have 5 minutes to get that plate off and to get mine up or you'll find out who's business it is.
-
*The maintenance man grabs his tool bag and pulls out an electric driver. The camera pans behind the worker and follows his hand to the plate that says Vacant Office. He pops it off the wall and heads down the hallway. Roamer yells at him cheerfully as he walks on.
-
Roamer: Please don't forget the curtains either young one...don't forget the curtains.
-
*Roamer goes to the window once more and peers out. A smile crosses his face as he turns around headed for the door.*

Last edited by Ro@mer on Sat May 22 2010, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 02:17

Edward Davies enters the room unannounced.

Edward Davies: Don't u think it's rude to threaten the man who cleans up your mess? Somebody might take up for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 15:08

(OOC: You do know I already left the room right? Try and read more carefully next time...this time I'll edit it.)

*Roamer turns around and looks at the unsuspecting visitor and smiles a bit.*

Roamer: Well maybe if he wasnt so rude, there wouldnt be any need to threaten him now would there?
-
*Roamer starts to pace back and forth seemingly in thought as the smile leaves his face.*
-
Roamer: I could have sworn that you like him, were just being rude by not knocking and just barging in here like this is your sanctuary...
-
*Roamer pauses and looks up.*
-
Roamer: ...unannounced, along with being unknown to me. Also you've assumed that I threatened him with no good cause. No my friend, it was a warning, and he took it as such.
-
*Roamer steps closer to Edward Davies his face becoming serious.*
-
Roamer: The one thing I do not tolerate is disrespect. People who have no respect even in the face of there enemies cannot be enlightened. It is for this reason that I feel so disrespected right at this very moment. You do not know me, yet you walk in here and take part in a situation that not only was not your own, but that you didnt have a full understanding of.
-
*Roamer turns his back to Edward obviously new wrestler and speaks once again.*
-
Roamer: Please. Let me hear your rebuttle. Let your tongue speak swiftly, for the time here is short.
-
*Roamer waits for the Edward Davies to respond.*

Last edited by Ro@mer on Sat May 22 2010, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 15:50

Edward Davies chuckles and begins pacing

Davies: See now that's what i'm talking about. That tone of voice might just get you hurt. I've never been one to take disrespect lying down.

Edward Davies' facial exression changes to a look of pure hatred

Davies: Now I think you owe me ann apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 18:33

*Roamer begins to laugh quietly at the Edward Davies words and then turns to face him once again.*-
Roamer: That tone of voice? Would having me yell at you be any better? And an a...po...lo...gy?
-
*Roamer begins to laugh harder at that.*
-
Roamer: I dont know your name, you barge in my office unnanounced, and you interfere in business that is not your own and you want an apology out of me? I think it is you that needs to give the apology.
-
*Roamer steps up to come face to face with Edward Davies.*
-
Roamer: I would rather lie in a puddle of my own blood then apologize to an ingnorant fool like you. I think you must have misunderstood who I am.
-
*Roamer begins to walk in a circle around the Edward Davies.*
-
Roamer: I think you've got me all wrong friend. Personally I think you've judged a book by its cover, but I'm the wrong book to judge. I am Roamer, The Enlightened One, The Forsaken, The Guider of your heart. If you think that you can come into my office with your meager ways and sadly spoken words then you are mistaken. So...
-
*Roamer faces the Edward Davies again after circling him.*
-
Roamer: I ask you this. What is your purpose her and what do you want. Don't even speak on any type of apologies for you shall not recieve one. So speak, or leave. Those are your choices.
-
*Roamer stands in front of Edward Davies and waits for him to speak.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Sat May 22 2010, 19:26

After a long pause Edward speaks.

The enlightened one huh? Well let me enlighten you. My name is Edward "3MONEY" Davies. You are the enlightened on and I am the Chosen One. You're a big fish in a little pond; I'm a whale in a teardrop. So when you talk to me like that I feel like meeting you in the ring and that's not something you want.

Last edited by Edward Davies on Sun May 23 2010, 01:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Tue May 25 2010, 22:45

*Roamer looks at Davies straight in the eyes, and a smile crosses his face.*
-
Roamer: Actually Edward...that's what I live for.
-
*Roamer heads for the door and signals for Edward to leave.*
-
Roamer: See you in the ring later tonight....Hope you bring your A game with you. You'll need it. Now if you may, please leave my office.
-
*Roamer waits for Edward Davies to leave.*
Back to top Go down
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Tue May 25 2010, 22:50

Blackflame walks in and stops davies from leaving

Blackflam: Ro@mer...Davies..I'm sorry but you can't fight tonight...tonight..Davies is mine...Ro@mer..If I were you I'd try to get into one of Kojo's little Title tornements before it's to late...Maybe if your lucky you can fight next week
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Tue May 25 2010, 22:55

*Roamer looks at the wrestler who just entered with a puzzling look.*
-
Roamer: I thank you, and I will hold you to that umm, Blackflame isn't it. So your one of the VGM's of the show huh. Cool, nice to finally meet you.
-
*Roamer looks at Edwards.*
-
Roamer: Well gentleman if you would excuse me, I have a tournament to try and get into. The movers will be back pretty soon, so if we may, can we take our leave now?
-
*Roamer walks outside of the door awaiting the other two wrestler's to exit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   Wed May 26 2010, 20:00

Edward Davies turns to leave.

See you next time.....and i'm going to enlighten you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming Settled   

Back to top Go down

Roaming Settled
Page 1 of 1