HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganadriel

PostSubject: Ganadriel's Interview(open to anyone)   Wed Jun 02 2010, 17:08

*the camera closes up the titan-throne where Michelle Parker is talking to Ganadriel*

*the crowd in the background are cheering to what they see on the big screen*

Michelle Parker: Hey Ganadriel. I was searching for you in the whole backstage. I'd have some questions for you.

Ganadriel: Heya Michelle, beautiful as always. I'm ready for any question.

Michelle Parker: Hehe. Ready as always. Well I was wondering what are your toughts after last week's match against Zekes?

Ganadriel: Zekes? He wasn't that much of a challenge. I mean look at him. He's only muscles, I'm wondering how can he move like that.

Michelle Parker: Do you look forward for an actual rematch from him?

Ganadriel: I don't really know what to say. I don't see him getting any better next time either.

Michelle Parker: Would you fight anyone specific from the whole fed?

Ganadriel: That is a tough question. I don't have anyone specific, but i accept anyone's challenge anytime.

Last edited by Ganadriel on Thu Jun 03 2010, 20:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Wed Jun 02 2010, 22:16

Ninja Doug walks towards Ganadriel wearing his usual black jeans, black long sleeve shirt, and black glasses

Ninja Doug: Michelle...Ganadriel..So...you think you're the biggest and the best dont you...beating Zekes and all...well..I'm here to teach you otherwise...I'm not busy tonight so...I challange you Ganadriel tonight...If you think you can back up those words...Faster..no I'm not,...Stronger...yes,...better...well thats what we'll find out tonight isnt it Ganadriel...So..tell me..are you man enough to accept, cause if you are ill see you in the ring later

Ninja doug walks past bumping into Ganadriel as he passes

Michelle Parker: Well Ganadriel..are you going to stand that?,,,will you accept?

(Ganadriel continue)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganadriel

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Thu Jun 03 2010, 19:59

*Ganadriel looks after Doug*

Ganadriel: Hahaha...ha.......ha. He challenged me...haha.

*Michelle looks at Ganadriel a bit as his legs are shaking*

Michelle Parker: Are you alright tough guy?

*Ganadriel gets back to his normal self as he hears Michelle's soft voice*

Ganadriel: Oh sorry for the previous minute, I was just figuring out Doug's weakness so I can beat him as i did with Zekes.

Michelle: So that means you accept his challange?

Ganadriel: Of course I do. As i said, I never back up from a challenge. Nothing is impossible for me, so Doug be prepared, because I won't take it as a joke!

Michelle: Nice reply tough guy. I start to like you.

*Ganadriel smiles to Michelle as he blushes*

Ganadriel:*cough* Uhm well i have to...uhm...you know...get ready for my match against that Doug dude*cough* I'm going now!

Michelle: Ok Ganadriel. Thanks for your interview and see you around.

*the screen fades as the camera shows the millions of fans screaming around, cheering for Ganadriel*

Tony Jacobs: Wow...Did you see that Vince? Ganadri...

Vince White: YES i did Tony! You know I'm sitting next to you, how couldn't i see it? To be honest I would want Ganadriel to show us some ninja blood tonight, but i think the mat will be covered with his blood.

Tony Jacobs: Don't be so sure Vince. The kid has talent, I say it will be a really close fight.

Vince White: Let's just wait and see what will the two wrestlers give us later tonight and then talk.

Last edited by Ganadriel on Sat Jun 05 2010, 10:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganadriel

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Thu Jun 03 2010, 20:02

there we go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Fri Jun 04 2010, 22:19

gana..its vince not jimmy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ganadriel

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Fri Jun 04 2010, 22:37

oh yea...don't know from where i got the Jimmy:P...thanks anyways^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Fri Jun 04 2010, 22:46

what i dont get is that 2 VGM's missed that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Sat Jun 05 2010, 08:25

i havent looked at it since i replied so hahahaaaa...muh haaa...but good rp...u guys are improving...its nice it is Very Happy

~Roamer ☀
Back to top Go down
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Sat Jun 05 2010, 20:15

what do you mean improving ro@mer.. my role plays have been good from the start..and I taught Blackflame how to role play
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   Sun Jun 06 2010, 02:00

i was saying the fed in general...i know your rp's are on point...so you dont count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Ganadriel\'s Interview(open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1