HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 00:29

Niko Scott: last monday on PPV everyone watching at home missed something important

Rodrick Jackson: Thats right...The Fire House that was supposed to be shown was during a commercial break and here is what happened

The Titantron turns on and airs the fire house that was unseen during PPV. Start the show by jet hits as The camera opens to the ring where there are new leather chairs, a table, and a few plants. Blackflame makes his way to the ring wearing black and grey camo jeans and a red ripped t-shirt, with his arm and shoulder still bandaged from El Buenos recent attack

Blackflame: Hello ESW Fans...I hope you're enjoying your PPV so far..cause its only going to get better!

The crowd cheers

Blackflame: Now...Tonights mystery guest is....

(someone reply)

Last edited by Blackflame on Thu Jun 24 2010, 01:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 02:17

*The lights in the arena begin to flash on and off in the arena at a constant speed for about five minutes. They then settle on a dim gold and silver which only light the arena slightly. The fans stare in amazement at the beauty as an unknown wrestlers video plays on the titantron as well as the song "Clocks" by Coldplay.*

*Sparks of gold and silver shoot from the stage and the top of the arena as wrestler known as Roamer steps into them. His hair is pure white and his body can be seen muscular under his silver, dark gray, and gold snuggly fitting clothing. He stands at 5'9 not the biggest, but definantly radiant. His features are gentle yet sharp and his eyes center in between a glacial blue and icy white. He is wearing a cloak with a sword grasped to his side. It is sheathed, and all that can be seen are the ancient enscryptions on the sheath. He stops and looks at the crowd and smiles beginning to walk down the ramp. As he walks gold and silver flames begin to shoot lightly down the side of the ramp. When he gets to the ring he goes up the steps and gets in through the ropes. He raises the mic to his mouth as the crowd looks on and cheer at the sight of long departed Roamer.*

Roamer: Hello Blackflame and hello fans of ESW.

*The crowd begins to cheer as Roamer smiles radiantly.*

Roamer: It has been a long while since I've seen you guys, but have dire news, and I'm sorry if I interrupted you Blackflame, but I must make this announcement now.

*Roamer looks at Blackflame who seems to have something on his mind, but Roamer turns looking around the arena at the crowd who begin to cheer and chant. Roamer's smile then goes to a look of sadness and he holds the mic up to his lips once more.*

Roamer: I know that you all wish to see me in action tonight...but I'm afraid it wont be happening this night, or for that matter any other night.

*Roamer looks at the crowd who begin to boo loudly at the thought of Roamer's departure. Roamer then turns around and looks at Blackflame one more.*

Roamer: You seem as if you have something on you mind Flame. Speak now or hold you peace for later. Your choice.

*Roamer looks at Blackflame awaiting his response.*
Back to top Go down
Ro@mer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 02:59

(OOC: I guess you can still reply Blackflame. Im not sure if Kojo is allowing it though...I've never been deleted from a forum before, so I guess that means I'm not welcome to come back. Like I said before in my post in the GM section. I wish you all the best of luck in the future.)

~Roamer
Back to top Go down
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 05:14

Blackflame looks on in shock at Ro@mers announcement

Blackflame: Well I'm sorry to hear that man...

Blackflame walks Ro@mer to the ropes and helps him exit the ring

Blackflame: Wow...I dont think Anyone was expecting that...but This is the Fire House...we cant end on that note...Someone else....Come on down!..This is a PPV...I'm makeing this special with a second guest tonight!!!

Blackflame waits for the second guest to come down

(someone reply)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Reinhardt

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 15:24

The arena goes dark as the theme starts to play. Blue neon lights circle around the ring as druids come down behind the curtains. They are carrying a coffin to the ring, as they pull it up to the ring and leave the ring and to the backstage. Blackflame starts to examine the coffin with an sharp eye. When all of a sudden, a smoke pops from the coffin and the coffin lid opens and a man with pale face sits up from the coffin. He stares at Blackflame with a grin, showing his vampire fangs. He climbs up from the coffin and grabs the mic from Blackflame. He slowly puts the mic near his lips as he is ready to talk.

Drake: You don't probably know me, so i'll introduce myself. My name....is Drake Reinhardt...

Drake looks at Blackflame without blinking his eyes

Drake: I am the darkness, that spreads around in ESW....I am the cold blooded animal, who has been released from it's cage....yes, i am what you call a.....blood sucking freak....

Drake grins from ear to ear

Drake: And tonight, i'm making my debut in here......with an opponent of my choosing...

Blackflame: Choosing?

Drake: Ah yes, let me explain.....earlier tonight, i was given an opportunity to make an impact in here, and since i LOVE making impacts that gives the chills in everyones spines....i have decided my opponent of tonight!

Drake looks at Blackflame

Blackflame: Me?

Drake: No...it's not you....someone even more powerful.....he's what you call a submission machine...i have seen him action, and he is a worthy opponent......and his name is.....Zack Neal....

*crowd gives HUGE pop*

Drake: Zack Neal will be the chosen one that will fall under my dominance...just like everyone else in the past.....

Drake gives a little chuckle as he drops the mic and stays in the ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 16:05

Blackflame: Thats a big challenge Drake...are you positive you can back up those big words?

Blackflame smiles a little

Blackflame: of course you are or else you wouldn't have made the match..it was you're choosing right...well best of luck to you in your debute Drake...as for me tonight...I have to get ready for NF Riots tag title match next...

Blackflame shakes Drakes hand and they both leave the ring as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ro@mer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   Wed Jun 16 2010, 22:37

Before the camera completely goes black Roamer who is looking at the two holds up his mic.

Roamer: Wait wait wait. I dont think I was done here you two. Clear that camera up please.

The camera clears up and Drake and Blackflame look up at Roamer a look of confusion on their faces.

Roamer: I can't believe you'd think I would leave in a manner like that. That shows how much respect you guys have around here. You two arent the ones I want to address though...it's the ESW fans all over the world who I want to lend me their ears right now.

Roamer looks to all the fans as the lights dim to the color of Roamers gold and silver.

Roamer: Now I know I havent been here a lot, but for the time I did spend here, I'd like for all of you to know I enjoyed it. It's not everyday that a guy like me ends up in a place like this. I just want you all to know...that I will miss all of you dearly, and where ever I roam, I will keep you all close to my heart. Roaming Revolution will live of, and I shall be the head of the ministry. I thank you all.

With that Roamer's song begins to play in the arena and Roamer drops the mic he looks at all the fans around the arena waving and getting out giving fives and hugs to the fans. He then gets back in the and looks around once more he then crouches down in a catlike form and looks up to the ceiling. Sparks then begin to fly from the top of the arena and showers the rings as silver mist rises up from the bottom engulfing the arena. Sparks start to shoot from the ringpost, ramp, and stage of the arena and pyro's go off everywhere. When the fog is cleared Roamer is no longer in the ring, or anywhere seen in the arena. The fans cheer and chant Roamers name as the camera fades to black the chant of Roamers name still goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)   

Back to top Go down

PPV Fire house(opens to whoever replies first)
Page 1 of 1