HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

meeting with Zack Neal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Reinhardt

PostSubject: meeting with Zack Neal   Mon Jun 21 2010, 04:23

Camera is cut to the backstage where we see Zack Neal preparing for his match. A knock on the door is heard...

*knock knock*

Zack: Come in!

Drake Reinhardt enters inside as Zack immediately gets up and stares at Drake as he stares right back

Zack: What are ya doing in here?

Drake smiles at Zack

Drake: I just came down here to see if you're prepared for the match. I want you to bring your A game tonight, because tonight will be my night, as i make my debut here....in ESW!

*crowd pops into a great cheer*

Drake: You hear that Zack? They're cheering....cheering for us, to this fed.....everything.....and that's why we both need to be in great shape, to bring some good old entertainment to these people.....and of course, it's better for me, when i knock you down and enjoy my moment on the spotlight....

Zack: What makes you think that i give you that chance, freak? Oh yeah, i've heard of you....you're some kind of monster, a force to be reckoned with. Oh yeah, i know you and what you did in your previous fed. The news come around pretty fast ya know...

Drake: Well i'm glad that you have heard of me Zack, it would've been pity if you haven't.....so now you know that i'm not the one who you don't want to mess with....

Both men stares each others with intense look on their faces

Drake smiles and gives a small chuckle

Drake: After this night, i'm getting closer to my greatest ambition....to the grand prize of them all....ESW Heavyweight Championship....it will be mine, sooner or later....and you will be the first victim in my path of glory...

Drake turns around and is about to leave when he turns his head towards Zack

Drake: Good luck...you're gonna need it..

Drake starts to laugh hysterically as he leaves, leaving Zack behind

Screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
View user profile

meeting with Zack Neal
Page 1 of 1