HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Next Fire house...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Next Fire house...   Wed Jun 30 2010, 03:19

Start the show by jet hits as The camera opens to the ring where there are new leather chairs, a table, and a few plants. Blackflame makes his way to the ring wearing black and grey camo jeans and a red ripped t-shirt, carrying his tag title belt

Blackflame: Well...i guess it's been a while since you last saw The Fire house...so..I'm going to make this special...i want to put on a show tonight...now..my guest who I wanted to come couldn't be here..so...i want to bring out..EVERY CHAMP IN THE BUILDING!!!!!!

Blackflame and the crowd waits for the champs to show up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:09

Fire it up hits

Blackflame:I am ! half the Tag Champs!!!!...Man i got here quick...I wonder if i should've taken that pizza delivery job...hmmm...

the crowd laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. Far Cry
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:17

Far Cry's music hits as Far Cry makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand, wearing his E.S.W. title around his waist and a devilish smirk on his face.
Far Cry climbs through the ropes and stands face to face with Blackflame.
Far Cry puts the mic up to his mouth

Far Cry: You wanted me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:22

Blackflame: Yep..and while we wait for the others...How does it feel to be the T.V. Champ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. Far Cry
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:43

Far Cry pauses for a few moments... then finally he speaks.

Far Cry: Well... I came to ESW to make an IMPACT and this... is just the first step towards greatness and ANYONE in that locker room that wants a piece of me and my title... bring it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:47

Blackflame: well that answers that..now where is everyone else?

blackflame looks up the enterance ramp waiting for the next champ to arrive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. Far Cry
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 01:53

Far Cry: Oh and one more thing...

Far Cry rears back and smacks Blackflame across the skull with his mic, Blackflame falls to the ground, knocked out cold.
Far Cry exits the ring with a smirk on his face, Far Cry laughs while walking up the ramp back to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 02:02

Blackflame struggles to his feet, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead, and raises a mic

Blackflame: Far Cry..do you think that was funny...do you think that was smart...I may be an easy going person with the crowd,,,but I am a very bad person to be enemies with...and FC..you just made me an enemy...

Blackflame walks around slowly holding his head

Blackflame: Far Cry...you wanted to leave and impact..well lets see how much of an impact I can make..I challenge you to a match...and Far Cry...You will suffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 19:08

The Animal I have Become hits and Nniaj Doug rushes to the ring

Ninja Doug: Hey amn..are you ok..I got here as fast as I could...

Ninja Doug starts to help Blackflame out fo the ring as medical personel come out to help

Ninja Doug:...that's it..Fire House is over....Ninja Mutters to BlackflameI think it's best if you take some time off for a while...to cool down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uryu Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 21:52

*The arena drops pitch black*
-
*The titantron flashes showing a message*
-
Blackflame: Its about time he showed up
-
*Blue pyrotechnics fire off in every direction from the Titantron as Uryu Ishida's music hits the arena*
-
*Uryu Ishida walks down the ramp holding the heavyweight title over his left shoulder*
-
*Uryu grabs a microphone as he jumps in the ring and stands next to Blackflame*
-
Uryu: What a bad example to set, especially from the T.V champion, dont worry Blackflame im here because you called me, i wont snoop to that level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Wed Jul 07 2010, 22:39

Blackflame stuggles past the medical personel and Ninja Doug and climbs back into the ring

Blackflame: Well..the show must go on...

Blackflame continues holding his head

Blackflame: Now...Uryu..can I call you Uryu...well Uryu you're the heavyweight champ...the big man in ESW...that puts a big target on your back...is there anyone here on ESW who you feel is a threat to your titles reign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uryu Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Thu Jul 08 2010, 21:59

-
Uryu: Well theres the former champion Dirty Sean, but iv'e proven he isn't un-beatable
-
*Uryu scratches his head*
-
Uryu: And the theres Drake Reinhardt who could possibly pose a threat but other than that i see this being a succesful title reign
-
Uryu: Sure there will be New superstars that will pose a threat i guess thats the bad thing about being Number one, you can only go down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Thu Jul 08 2010, 22:02

Blackflame: well..there you have it folks..from Uryu himself...

the crowd cheers

Blackflame: so..who's next..anyone?

waits for any other champs to arrive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Aid

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Thu Jul 08 2010, 22:49

Bonnie Tyler's "I need a hero" starts playing. Super Aid makes his way down to then, into the ring. The crowd chant his name loudly as he grabs a microphone

Super Aid: Thankyou people. And thankyou Blackflame for inviting me into the ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Fri Jul 09 2010, 00:11

Blackflame: Anytime super Aid....you are of coarse the extreamist champ... and if I might add..undefeated in ESW...a mighty impressive record...as well aas being one of the crowds favorites

Blackflame motions to the crowd and they cheer louder than ever

Blackflame: now..what I have done here is gather all the important champions in the ring at once...The Heavyweight Champ Uryu, The Extreamist champ Super Aid...and of course The tag champs NF Riot..and why you may ask...well I asked myself the same thing..and wanna know what I came up with?...nada...but since Far Cry left there are four of us here...all four champs...so..why don't we try to mix it up a lil...A champions vs. stable match!!!...or..at least a tag match...

the crowd goes wild at the idea

Blackflame: But..unfortunantly...I don't have the athority to make the match....hey Kojo...get out here and do something about this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Fri Jul 09 2010, 01:48

All a sudden the video clip pops upon the Titan-tron showing Kojo styles walking towards the Ring Area wearing a black Suit with a red Dress Shirt under and a Ralph Lauren Polo Tie with Sun Glasses on. Then a moment of silence goes off as the lights dim as "ShowStopper" by TobyMac starts playing as Kojo walks out from backstage, and the crowd goes wild.

Kojo Styles: Hold it, hold it, hold it! STOP, and cut my music please! Stop the music!

The music stops and the crowd stops cheering to hear what Kojo has to say.

Kojo Styles: Thank you, and by the way, you gotta love TobyMac man... Let's here it, Thanks a lot, I appreciate it bro.

Kojo walks over to the front row seats by the commentator table and shakes TobyMac's hand as the crowd scream to the top of there lungs as Toby and his friends stand it.

Kojo Styles: NOW, let's get down to business. First of all Mr. Flame, you don't call out Styles, alright, Style comes to you, I make the entrance, the surprise entrance! Now, I was gunna come out here anyways, so there wasn't really a point to calling me, ehehh, jeah!

Blackflame smiles and steps away from the ropes letting Kojo into the ring.

Uryu Ishida: What's goin' down "G"?

Kojo Styles: Wasgud brotha! Heavyweight Champion everyone, let's here it, c'mon!!!

Kojo then walks over to NF Riot which are standing right next to Super Aid near the turnbuckle.

Kojo Styles: And here we have...

Ninja Doug: And here we have your savior's, wooo baby!!! NF Riot, Blackflame and Ninja Doug, the NEW, Extreme Style Wrestling Champions.

Kojo Styles: Nooo... here we have Blackflame and the boy who needs to shut the hell up and not interrupt before I kick some ass, ight!

Crowd cheers with excitement as Blackflame laughs while Ninja turns to him for a few seconds and tells him to shut up.

Ninja Doug: What ever man were champs and thats all that matters...

Crowd chants NF Riot repeatedly.

Kojo Styles: And lets not forget Super Aid, everyone, the Extremist Champion, and yes, undefeated, 15 and 0, let's see if your still undefeated tonight.

Super Aid: Oh I will, trust me, there's nothing to worry about, pinning him will be like getting "Pie" Easy, haha...

Kojo Styles: I sure do love pie...

Tony Jacobs: What the hell, can we say that? Were PG-14 for crying out loud!!!

Vince White: I can see you don't like pie Tony... freak...

Kojo Styles: Well, Ladies and Gentleman, you and I have seen this commotion going on out here. All this arguing and what not, so as Blackflame said, how's bout a Tag Team Match? Huh...

Crowd cheers to the top of their lungs

Kojo Styles: Well then there you have it, it's gunna be... it will be who knows what, I'm not gunna make the teams, I'll let these folks decide here, and make it quick, cause that match, is tonight!

Camera fades out and goes to commercial.

Last edited by GM Kojo Styles on Fri Jul 09 2010, 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Fri Jul 09 2010, 09:41

um not a big deal but in kojos post can the your match with lungz be changed to your match tonight or something? I'm kinda tryin to play the mystery man role in my rp, if its not kool il work on mine or somethin, just askin...im probly gettin smashed either way, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Fri Jul 09 2010, 17:31

lungz wrote:
um not a big deal but in kojos post can the your match with lungz be changed to your match tonight or something? I'm kinda tryin to play the mystery man role in my rp, if its not kool il work on mine or somethin, just askin...im probly gettin smashed either way, lol

Edited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   Sat Jul 10 2010, 06:18

thanks much i appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Fire house...   

Back to top Go down

Next Fire house...