HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Annihilater's open challenge (Open to first reply, probably a face)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Annihilater
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Annihilater's open challenge (Open to first reply, probably a face)   Sat Jul 10 2010, 12:25

"Monster" by Skillet hits and an unknown man in a mask walks out onto the ramp, the fans have no Idea what to make of him, he continues his way slowly to the ring, he walks around the announce table and requests a microphone he get's one and enters the ring.

?????: My name...is Annihilater!

The fans still dont know what to make of the masked man

Annihilater: I am here for a few reasons, the main one being, to inflict pain on every single member of the E.S.W roster. And I don't give a crap about whos watching, if there's any kids in the crowd I'd recomend you make sure they dont see what I do to my opponents.

Fans still unsure about this dude

Annihilater: And let me get one thing straight, I dont care about the fans, or the staff, the only one I care about is me, and my allys but mostly me, because I dont have many allys.

Some fans begining to boo for this guy, and Annihilater starts laughing an evil laugh

Annihilater: If there's anyone in the back who wants a piece of me...hahahhahahahahaha...

Annihilaters laughing getting louder

Annihilater: THEN COME GET SOME, WHOEVER IT IS WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU EXIT IN ONE PIECE.

Annihilater stands back against the turnbuckle and waits for someone to come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. The Deathbringer
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Annihilater's open challenge (Open to first reply, probably a face)   Fri Jul 16 2010, 02:39

Good roleplay, but, the text needs t be in full colour and bolded, the Parts where your not talking isnt bolded. I will bold and add colour for you on the show, but try to do that next time. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Annihilater's open challenge (Open to first reply, probably a face)
Page 1 of 1