HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Miz Awesome

PostSubject: Open Challenge   Sat Jul 17 2010, 12:06

The Miz Awesome's theme song hits as he enters the ring while the arena is booing.

Miz: I am here tonight to feature an open challenge.As you see i have joined ESW a long time ago and i still havent been in a match so now i am featuring an open challenge so the superstar that has the guts to face me come on down.

Miz Stands still waiting for a superstar to come out.

Miz : No one has the guts to challenge me so thats why i am asking the Gm to come out and put me in a match and i dont care what match you put me in because i am winning anyways because I AM THE MIZ AND I AM AWESOME !!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. The Deathbringer
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Good.   Sat Jul 17 2010, 17:29

Well.. Uhm Its good, but here are some things you can do to make it better:
Italics without bold when there is an action happening
Bold and Colour when your speaking
make it 10-15 lines, you have 5. Its good, and I'll put it on the show, But I'm going to make it a lil longer and switch it up a bit. Take a look at the show when it comes on on friday the 23rd to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Sat Jul 17 2010, 18:02

The Deathbringer wrote:
Well.. Uhm Its good, but here are some things you can do to make it better:
Italics without bold when there is an action happening
Bold and Colour when your speaking
make it 10-15 lines, you have 5. Its good, and I'll put it on the show, But I'm going to make it a lil longer and switch it up a bit. Take a look at the show when it comes on on friday the 23rd to see.

it does have to be 10 - 15 lines...but it would be nice... also if you could add more details onto this it would be nice..like, whats ur theme called, what is ur wrestler wearing, another crowd reaction at the end..just ideas/suggestions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Miz Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Sat Jul 24 2010, 06:08

ok i will fix it for next time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Sat Jul 24 2010, 09:10

I geuss I'll RP on this scince my tag angle failed horribly...and it'll give Miz's RP some more length, and it helps build my gimmick a little more than the last one. If anyone has any issues with it please post here or PM me about it, thanks.

Mushroomhead's 'Burn' hits and the arena is filled with an awe inspiring multicolored display of lights coming from the entrance. Suddenly Lungz steps forth from the illumination wih a microphone in hand wearing his traditional white face paint with a red cross down the center and a black military style vest with the Mushroomhead 'X Face' Logo emblazened on the back. He looks around the arena slowly for a moment as if taking account of his surroundings to be sure they are real... After a long silent pause he begins to speak.

Lungz: "Well thank you for clearing that up.... Now allow me to clear a few things up, I obviously am not the GM who you so 'elegantly' asked for...I am The Mystic of the Unknown Realms, The Traveler of the 4th Dimension of Our Existence, The Oversoul !!!!!!

Lungz appears to winded from the tirade and has a crazed, rabid look on his face.......suddenly his breathing steadys, he blinks his eyes a few times and looks much the same as he did when he began the speech, he then begins to speak as though there hadn't been a good 25 second pause for him to catch himself in reality...

Lungz: "...But I know none of that means anything to you.........yet, but for the moment you shall know me as Lungz. And I suppose Awesome' is all an oppinion.....but in my oppinion the only thing thats awesome about the Miz is the ass kicking he's about to get!"

The Crowd Cheers!!!!!!!

Miz: "Wait just a damn minute, surely you don't mean that I could possible get beaten by... *Miz looks derrogatorively at Lungz and turns his nose up as though he thinks he were better than everyone in the building* "...YOU??? HA HA HA HA HA HA, That would surely be something, but to you AWESOME may be a matter of oppinion, but to ME it is A WAY OF LIFE, and one that, if you don't shut the hell up and get out of my sight, you may learn about first hand!" Maybe then you'll have a change of heart about AAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!! "

*Lungz tips his head to left and blinks several times, then begins to respond, still holding his head that way...*

Lungz: "Well Miz, as a matter of fact that is exactly why I came down here, except I intend to make it you that will have a change of heart,....EER, more of a change of perception, or change of reality, but still it is all the same is it not? Well, I grow weary of this conversation, so without further procrastination,......" * Lungz pauses for a moment again and the maniacally twisted expression returns to face, he then continues to speak as though he doesn't notice he just paused for another 15 seconds....* " MIZ prepare for your Trypp, It's gunna be one HELL of an experience!!!!!!!! "

Lungz drops the microphone on the ramp and rushes of toward the stage, Miz tosses his microphone out of the ring and gets ready to take this new opponent head on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Sat Jul 24 2010, 09:12

ha im a dumb ass my bad, didnt notice that this was on tommorows show and it wasnt for my show so i just wasted more time GOD DAMN IT!!!!! I'll keep trying or may go without this week damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1