HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lungz

PostSubject: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Tue Jul 20 2010, 10:50

Last edited by lungz on Thu Jul 22 2010, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Tue Jul 20 2010, 19:17

The Animal I have become by Three Days Grace hits and Ninja Doug makes his way to the ring alone holding his tag title

NinjaDoug: Well..I know I'm not Dorm or Kojo...but I felt I nedded to caome out here...

the crowd cheers as he enters the ring

NinjaDoug: Now the way I see it...the way EVERYONE here in the ESW arena sees it...is that you're out here in the ring complaining about a draw and want a rematch...well now...you didn't lose...you made Dorm bleed...i mean...you even got the last move in...

Ninja Doug gets right in Lungz face

Ninja Doug: No one likes a cry baby Lungz...it was a draw stop complaining...or I'll give you something to complain about...got it

ninja doug drops the mic and walks over to a turnbuckle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Wed Jul 21 2010, 05:30

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Wed Jul 21 2010, 18:10

NinjaDoug glares back at Lungz and walks towards him laughing

Ninja Doug: You just made a big mistake....noone...and I mean Noone calls me Dougie...especially some new peice of trash rookie who thinks they run this show! go ahead....team up with Dorm tonight...

Ninjadoug gets in Lungz face again

Ninja Doug: I would love tearing you too apart....

*Ninja Doug grabs Lungz arm and Irish whips him into the ropes and runs towards him and lifts him straight up in the air prepareing for a snap suplex, and slams him down face first into the canvas executing a LEGENDARY Elimanation, then leans over Lungz's

Ninja Doug: you can take that as NF Riot accepts the challenge

Ninja Doug drops the mic and walks out of the ring and goes backstage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Wed Jul 21 2010, 20:41

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninjadoug

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Wed Jul 21 2010, 20:46

lungz wrote:
Lungz sits up, shakes his head and stares at Doug with amazing intensity, and rises to his feet, Smiles and motions Doug to come on.

Ninja Doug runs forward and attempts a vicious clothesline, Lungz however ducks underneath it, and When Ninja Doug runs past, jumps up on Doug's shoulders in the Electric Chair Drop Possition, Taunts to the fans for a moments, then executes a 450 degree rotation orbiting around Doug's head, and at the last moment perfroms a vicious hurricanranna with the added momentum of the spin involved both men we're spinning in the air before Ninja Doug's skull was driven firmly into the mat. Delivering a MORTAL D.M.T. Trypp

Vince White: " Holy Crap Tony! An Elimanator followed immediatly by a D.M.T Trypp?!?!?!? I still don't even understand why Ninja Doug decided he needed to come out her and Start this fight, but I geuss It doesn't Matter Now does it Tony?"

Tony Jacobs: "That was quite the little series of Finishing moves, but NO Vince, It doesnt really matter now, because unless Kojo comes out to help clear this all up, it doesn't look like anything was really accomplished by either Lungz who wanted his rematch V.s. Dorm-In-Ance, or for Ninja Doug, who I geuss just came out here to pick a fight with a new guy, which did happen, but probably not with the ease that he would've liked."

The lights in the building suddenly go out, everything is engulffed in extreme darkness.........Suddenly a dazzling array of multicollored errupt above the ring, so brilliant that the two combatants can no longer be viewed clearly by anyone in the arena, and as quickly as the lights appeared they vanish. Ninja Doug is left sitting in the ring looking slightly dazed and irritated, but ultimatley alone as Lungz seems to have vaporized with the psychodelic lights.

Vince White: " We'll then, that was a .... 'different' exit I geuss, but what does it all mean? Is there a Singles Match with Lungz V.S. Dorm-In-Ance tonight? is there a Singles Match with Lungz V.S. Ninja Doug tonight? Will there be a Tag Team Match with Ninja Doug and Darkflame V.S. Lungz and Dorm-In-Ance? Will Last Weeks Cancelled Main Event of Super Aid and Uryu V.S. Darkflame and Ninja Doug take place here tonight? Will it be something even more Grand and Devestating that our GM Mr. Kojo Styles has planned for us tongiht?We will just have to wait for Kojo to come out here and let us know I geuss beca..."

Tony Jacobs: " Hey Vince, how about shutting up for a second, I think something is happening...

please read my reply more closely...if you would have...u would have seen that I left the ring and went backstage after the Elimanation meaning ur attack never happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   Thu Jul 22 2010, 01:38

ok, screw it im just gunna scrap the whole peice of shit, and figure out something else, fuck it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)   

Back to top Go down

Lungz Speaks on the Main Event For 7/19 being declared a draw (meant to open the 7/26 show prefferably)
Page 1 of 1