HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Narcis forms a team with...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Narcis forms a team with...   Wed Jul 21 2010, 18:18

Breaking the habit by Linkin Park is heard by the E.S.W. fans as Hardcore Narcis is going to the ring.He takes a microphone from the announcers's table and enters the ring.

HardcoreNarcis: At the last show , I had my debut match against the E.S.W. Extremist Champion, Super Aid and I lost it. I lost it because Kojo wanted that. He told the referee to count faster, so after Super Aid hit his finisher and I was a bit stunned, the referee counted faster and I lost the chance to win the belt in my debut match.The match was too short, so I started to think about this.
Maybe I will not have enough success in the singles competition.But what if I shall form a team? We will put our hands on the tag team titles and we will be the best from this federation.I don't like to get beaten and maybe I will have another title shot against Super Aid.Then my partner will be there in case that the referee will screw me again.You will see who is my tag partner...but not now.

Narcis looks at the crowd, then he drops the mic and leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: Narcis forms a team with...   Thu Jul 22 2010, 18:43

DRK can't rp with me a week or two because he is on vacantion so I had to edit the RP...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Narcis forms a team with...
Page 1 of 1