HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge   Wed Jul 21 2010, 19:59

How much do you know of wwe trivia? Want to put it to the test and win a prize? Well New Terror Wrestling is holding a trivia challenge tomorrow on the forum. This trivia challenge will be the first to have 15 correct answers. The winner will win a one month supporter bought by myself. NO JOKE NO TRICKS! IM SERIOUS! So if you are interested, pm me on twg. This contest will be open to New Terror Wrestling and Extreme Style Wrestling. I am only letting 15 people play so you have to get back to me asap. Rules will be discussed in a pm after all have requested to join. My fed gets their pms sent to their twg inbox so if you are interested you must pm me on twg asap. if u pm me on this forum or reply here you will not be accepted. All participants will be put in my bio on twg. So check it to see if you got in. When all 15 spots are taken, i will post a message here sayin that the deadline has been reached.

New Terror Wrestling General Manager
"True Thug" Thompson

Last edited by GM "True Thug" Thompson on Wed Jul 21 2010, 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge   Thu Jul 22 2010, 02:39

O.O Well I'll be damned!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge   Thu Jul 22 2010, 18:20

Forgot to post this yesterday but entrance is now closed. Sadly no ESW members got to me in time. the only person that pmed me was hardcorenercis and he was too late. i shortened the competition to 10 ppl because not that many ppl were pming me and i dont think my forum chat will hold more that 15 ppl. anyway..... i might be doin something like this every month so keep your eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge   Thu Jul 22 2010, 20:58

It will T3, the max that ever was on at same time is 16. But, I would probably kill someone if it got that cramped anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge   

Back to top Go down

NTW First Ever Trivia Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TWG Topic's-
Jump to: