HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

You're next in line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Reinhardt

PostSubject: You're next in line   Sun Jul 25 2010, 05:02

Camera is cut to the backstage where we see a dark shadow sitting on a throne, holding a chalice on one hand.

Drake: I am Drake Reinhardt, the scourge of Carpathia, the sorrow of the unknown....on this darkest day i sat on my throne of blood. What is will be and will be no more....now is the season of evil....

He raises his head and looks at the camera

Drake: This is the beginning of the end....the dark clouds of misery, pain and sorrow are gathering around in ESW.....

Drake takes a zip from his chalice

Drake: Zack Neal.....Dirty Sean....these two have witnessed my power.......and now, there is only one man blocking my way to the path of glory....Uryu Ishida.

Drake grins

Drake: You may be the the man in here, but your time is running out because there is a new player in town, and that player is me.....You are holding something what i desire..the ESW Heavyweight Championship. My dream, my vision. I have completed almost everything in my career, but i have never hold a Heavyweight Title on my waist. Yes, it is my dream and like they say: dreams will come true.....Uryu, you're next in line....i truly hope you're prepared....

Drake takes a zip from the chalice and spits the blood on camera while laughing sadistically.

Screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You're next in line
Page 1 of 1