HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Balboa

PostSubject: Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)   Mon Jul 26 2010, 03:25

”We Are The Champions” by Queen sounds over the arena as Peter Balboa appears at the top of the ramp and walk down to the ring where he ask for a microphone.

Peter Balboa: Hello everybody.I'm so glad to see so many people here tonight! Most of you don't know who I am or what am I doing here! Well,let me introduce myself.I'm Peter Balboa,the son of the legendary boxer Rocky Balboa and I'm here today to make my debut in this top federation and of course,to entertain you,beautiful people.Later tonight,I will fight for the first time here in ESW against a very powerful opponent so I assure you guys that you won't go home dissapointed.As I can see,thousands of fans from all around the world come here in each Monday to see these wrestlers "at work". All I want to say is that I hope that you will keep coming to see our shows and I hope that with mine presence here we will bring more people to the arena and we will make this sport more attractive. I just want to add that as I seen so far you are like those fans that all federations would like to have.Truly amazing and energic people...Thank you all and thanks GM Kojo Styles because he gave me a chance to go further with my carrer and he gave me the opportunity to fight here tonight in front of this lovely audience.

Peter Balboa wait a few seconds while in the arena is a great silence and then he ask the crowd: ARE YOU READY ? and he drops the microphone, and the crowd go crazy.

Peter Balboa leaves the ring in the applause of the crowd as he is heading to his locker room to prepare for the match.

Last edited by Peter Balboa on Mon Jul 26 2010, 03:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Balboa

PostSubject: Re: Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)   Mon Jul 26 2010, 03:35

I would like this RP to appear if it's possible right after the beggining of the show or if it's not possible put it please before the second match.
I know that I said that I can't RP (if you can call that a RP Careless ) but I found a little time to do it.I'm glad to meet you guys and thanks for the invite,and the contract of course.Now I gonna go to sleep cause it's almost 5 PM here Sleep
PS: My English ain't too good at all so I'm sorry if I made some big mistakes Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)   Mon Jul 26 2010, 04:51

Cool cool, I'll edit it up a bit so that it fits right in with the Show Opening, also... 5:00 AM in the mornin, dude, you damn right you should hit the bed, Lol. Also I don't think I told you this, but if I did?! Then let me say it again. Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)   

Back to top Go down

Peter Balboa's Debut (vs Dirty Sean)
Page 1 of 1