HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

What?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: What?   Mon Jul 26 2010, 16:14

The entrance music of Hardcore Narcis sounds in the entire arena. Narcis comes to the ring with his steel chair on which is writen "This is gonna hurt". He takes a microphone and enters the ring.

Narcis: What is going on? Kojo why didn't you give me a rematch agains the Extremist Champion? That was only my debut match and I wasn't prepared. Now I put in a match with an unknown.And, you chose 4 wrestlers: Lungz, Kane8, Domanater and Ganadriel which will fight til one of them deserves his shot title.Why didn't you chose me too? For example, why did you chose Kane8?...Do you thing that he is a little Red Monster?Now, I don't want to say a thing or two about every fighter.Anyway, I have my match and I will show how good I am and I will show you that I deserve the title shot.And you Cookie Booky or what is your name...prepare to face the EXTREME FORCE! I hope that this will be a message for you too, Super Aid!

Narcis drops the mic and leaves angry the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In-Ring Roleplay's-
Jump to: