HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Pre-match Interview: Moonlight v.s Bameister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonlight

PostSubject: Pre-match Interview: Moonlight v.s Bameister   Tue Jul 27 2010, 20:56

Moonlight makes his way across the backstage area. He is intercepted by Tammy Roberts.

Tammy: Moonlight, can I ask you a few questions before your match?

Moonlight: Technically, you just did.

Tammy: Right. Anyways, how are you feeling about your match tonight against The Bameister?

Moonlight: Im feeling great! I'm finally going to have a match here on E.S.W. Bameister is a great wrestler and im really looking forward to the competition. It should be a great match.

Tammy: Im sure it will be. Now another question; What are your feelings on Far Cry after he accepted your open challenge?

Moonlight: Far Cry... Far Cry, Far Cry, Far Cry... Well, Im excited for one. Pumped would actually be a better word. Im quite angry too. And trust me, you'll be able to see both when we have our match.

Tammy: When do you think that will be?

Moonlight: I'm not really sure. I honestly dont care when it happens, so long as it happens. Time or place doesn't matter to me. I just want to hear him scream; watch him beg for mercy as I lock in the Moonlighter; listen to the sound of his feeble hands beating on that mat. Im gonna bend him 'til he snaps, and im going to enjoy it.

Tammy: Well I can see you feel very strongly about this.

Moonlight: Hell yeah I do. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready for my match. Catch ya' later.

Last edited by Moonlight on Tue Jul 27 2010, 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Pre-match Interview: Moonlight v.s Bameister   Tue Jul 27 2010, 21:15

Change the interviewer to Tammy Roberts, and her color is purple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com

Pre-match Interview: Moonlight v.s Bameister
Page 1 of 1