HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry Scary

PostSubject: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Thu Jul 29 2010, 19:42

*Tammy Roberts sees Harry Scary and quickly run towards him shouting out loud*

Tammy Roberts: HARRRRYYY SCCARRRRYYYY!!!! WAIT UP!

Harry Scary: Huh?! Oh! It's you Tammy! What do you have for me tonight?

Tammy Roberts: Harry Scary, the most important thing. The last 2 matches pit you in a tag team match and all around the world can see that you hold your own very well in a tag team match. Ever thought of being a tag team and finding a tag team to dominate the tag team division?

Harry Scary: You know Tammy, I hold my own very well in any match. Name it and I can do it! Wrestling Match! Judo Match! Even an Ambulance Match! I can do well in any matches, seriously!

*Harry Scary looking very serious, very rare as he is quite a light-hearted, happy go lucky man since coming to ESW*

Rodrick Jackson: Dim wad can fight any kind of matches?! He struggles to breathe in every of his matches here in ESW!

Niko Scott: Hey, wise guy! He has improve very much already as I can see! All this while and you are still biased!

Rodrick Jackson: No way I will sit down and have a meal with this fool!

Tammy Roberts: How about a Bra and Panties Match?

Harry Scary: Uhh!! We have that kind of match?!

*Harry Scary looking confused and scratching his head, going back to his normal self*

Tammy Roberts: Hee Hee! I was just kidding! Anyway, ever thought of dominating the tag team division?

Harry Scary: You know Tammy, tag team matches are fun, but it is no fun if your partner is not as exciting as yourself. Therefore if I want to dominate or have a foothold in the tag team division, a great partner is a guarantee.

Rodrick Jackson: Exciting! He calls himself exciting! The world is about to crumble man!

Niko Scott: Seems like you are never going to appreciate his talents. Watch his matches in Japan, will you! He is a real deal!

Rodrick Jackson: This real deal belongs to a circus damn it!

Tammy Roberts: So who is going to be your ideal partner here?

Harry Scary: I know it is going to sound very funny from me but I tell you this, It is Bam 'The Man' Meister, which is The Bameister. He is the ideal partner for me and that is absolutely true from the bottom of my heart.

Rodrick Jackson: BAMEISTER! This crazy man should take a good look at himself. Asking for the world I see. No way Bameister will join hands with a lunatic like him.

Niko Scott: Hey! Remember they partner each other not long ago. Their partnership was nearly flawless like an old tag team.

Rodrick Jackson: Ya right! Did we watch the same match? I remembered 'The Tens of Swords' The Bameister carried the whole damn match.

Tammy Roberts: The Bameister?! But why?

Harry Scary: You see, I think we did pretty well for a tag team match that time and we stand on the side of justice, just with a little different perspective but I believe we will get by pretty well. So why not give it a shot? We can shock the Tag Team Champions for all you know.

Tammy Roberts: Seems like you are very keen on this idea of tag teaming with The Bameister, but do you think he will give a damn about it?

Harry Scary: No problem! Leave it to me! I can persuade him and that's for sure!

Rodrick Jackson: That will never happen in a million, no, a trillion years!

Niko Scott: But it might happen tonight!

Rodrick Jackson: No way, The Bameister is too good for that!

Niko Scott: While Harry Scary is also good enough for him. You should embrace such a brilliant idea, Rod. This makes the show a little more exciting! Two totally different person as tag team! I tell you, the tag team division will not be the same!

Rodrick Jackson: I know, it will be worse than before.

Harry Scary: We will surely lift the crowd up with our skills and styles.

Rodrick Jackson: What skills does he have? Throwing 5 balls and catching it at the same time? Swallowing 3 swords consecutively? Or maybe cannon himself back to Japan? I tell you I would love that!

Niko Scott: I wish to see you get in the ring with Harry Scary and see how he will sweep the floor with your face!

Rodrick Jackson: Ha! Never ever see that happening!

Tammy Roberts: We would love to see you partner The Bameister, but have you think of any tag team name that might really convinced him to join you in your quest?

Harry Scary: Sure, a good name is a must! Hmm, let's see.. How about Justice in Death? We are all about justice and till death we will still be doing greater good for the people.

Tammy Roberts: Sounds like a funny name to me, you know. You see, it sounds like only when you die then justice will be served.

Harry Scary: Huh? Really?

*Harry Scary again looking confused*

Rodrick Jackson: Ha! Stupid people with stupid name, that's why he only can come out with crap names like this!

Harry Scary: Ok! Ok! How about Coco Nut Cracker?

Tammy Roberts: What kind of stupid name is this? Are you going to tag team with a child?

Niko Scott: This is getting embarrassing here.

Harry Scary: All right! A better name.. Let me think.. How about Stand By Me?

Tammy Roberts: This is not a song, pal. You are talking about a tag team you know and this sounds crazy. The Bameister might just kill you for this nonsensical segment you know.

Niko Scott: You know what Rod? Will you stand by me?

Rodrick Jackson: You know what Nik? The next idiot that tells me to stand by him, will automatically warrant getting hit by a microphone stand by me.

Niko Scott: Very funny Rod. There is a ring to it too!

Harry Scary: How about King of the Fighters of the Ring?

Tammy Roberts: So long! What a long name! The announcer will scream when he read this tag name!

Harry Scary: Hey! I am coming up with the name! How come you keep shooting it down?!

Rodrick Jackson: Because it is lousy you bird brain!

Tammy Roberts: You are going to persuade a guy who is weird and has a queer temper and all you can come up with is Coco Nut Cracker! He will crack your skull! And Stand By Me is a cheesy name, he will most likely be stumped by your stupidity! No one will join you with such mad name you come up with! Any better one?

Harry Scary: Since you are so smart, why don't you come up with one?

Tammy Roberts: How about the Striker (The Bameister) and the Joker (Harry Scary)?

Harry Scary: That is a good try but I don't think The Bameister will be happy with that.

*Harry Scary thinks he is the striker*

Rodrick Jackson: What the hell is wrong with this interview, a talk show or a how you can get dumber program!

Tammy Roberts: How about this, the Cameraman Busters? Sounds good on you two, no?

*Tammy Roberts refering to what happened to the cameraman when both Harry Scary and The Bameister dealt a blow each to him*

Harry Scary: I don't think that will be good.

Rodrick Jackson: Of course! It is really unlucky that our cameraman, poor Jacky has to come across Harry Scary! That COWARD!

Niko Scott: Like I say many times, that is called strategy!

Tammy Roberts: How about the Scary Duo?

Harry Scary: That sounds great!

Rodrick Jackson: How about Bam Bam Rubles, you dunce!

Niko Scott: Seems like you are not happy here.

Rodrick Jackson: I am not happy whenever Mr Nonsense is on! He talks nothing but nonsense!

Harry Scary: However I still think Justice In Death sounds better. The Bameister will be convinced and will definitely join me in our quest to stun the best tag team there is.

Rodrick Jackson: I will be stunned if The Bameister even gives a damn about this piece of thrash!

Tammy Roberts: We are very happy to have you here, Harry Scary! Thank you for your time!

Harry Scary: It is an honour. I will go and look for him to convince him to join me! Care to join me?

*Harry Scary with a broad smile as he waits for her answer*

Tammy Roberts: Why yes! But something gives me a feeling that you need my help!

Harry Scary: Why no! You are silly! I have been here for months! I will not lose my way already. It is way too long for that. I just need you to be there to interview us when he agrees to my proposal. Then we can hold our first tag team interview as Justice In Death!

Tammy Roberts: OK! I would love to interview weird tag team partners you know!

Harry Scary: Ok, let's go!

Tammy Roberts: Harry.. Harry.. HARRY!!

*Tammy Roberts screeched at the top of her voice, nearly deafening Harry Scary*

Harry Scary: Wah, wah, what!

Tammy Roberts: The Bameister's locker room is this way.

*Tammy Roberts pointing in the other direction*

Harry Scary: Ha! Ha! There was a beauty over there! Ha! Ha!

*Harry Scary hang his head down as he skipped past Tammy Roberts in embarrassment*

Niko Scott: Seems like our building is too complex for him. A few months here already and he is still lost. But I am glad to say that he is not lost in his direction of what he wants to do in this company.

Rodrick Jackson: Yes and his direction in this company is to find the quickest way to the exit! HA!

(For The Bameister you can RP to my proposal)
(You can RP your reply for this next week too)

Last edited by Harry Scary on Fri Jul 30 2010, 17:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Annihilater
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Thu Jul 29 2010, 20:02

What show are you on???
If your on the major show you've got the wrong interviewer. Should be Michelle Parker.
If your on the minor show you've got the wrong commentators. Should be Vince White + Tony Jacobs.
Either way whenever Bamiester replys I'll add it to whatever show you on and edit the staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Thu Jul 29 2010, 20:49

Annihilater, Harry Scary Role played fine, nothing is wrong with it, nothing will ever be wrong with his RP's, there quite amazing, I love them, and omfg there so long... O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
CO. Annihilater
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Thu Jul 29 2010, 20:58

GM Kojo Styles wrote:
Annihilater, Harry Scary Role played fine, nothing is wrong with it, nothing will ever be wrong with his RP's, there quite amazing, I love them, and omfg there so long... O.O
Yeah Kojo I know, I was just saying what I thought...sorry Harry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Scary

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Fri Jul 30 2010, 06:16

No problem Annihilater. As the VGM, you are entitled to advise me when I am wrong and what should be done. I am from the minor show but honestly I have been using this 3 names all along, because they are from the minor show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Annihilater
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Fri Jul 30 2010, 10:47

Embarassed Oops...yeah sorry I was the one that was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry Scary

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   Fri Jul 30 2010, 13:50

No problem man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???   

Back to top Go down

A new tag team is wanted and Harry Scary answers the call with ???
Page 1 of 1