HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

The Hardcore Hamony is born

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Fri Jul 30 2010, 19:51

Breaking the habit by Linkin Park is heard in the entire are as Narcis goes to the ring with a mic in his hand and with his steel chair in the other hand.He enters the ring and unfolds the chair in the middle of the ring.He sits on it and looks at the crowd.

Narcis:Welcome to my first in-ring show called "Hard Time".In these shows I will talk about my matches and what do I think about them.

The fans boo Narcis and chants " You suck!".

Narcis: Shut up losers!...Now, let ME talk...This week I found out some interesting things and because I lost my match from Monday...now I am the servant of Chloe Brook, the most beautiful girl from the world, and I lost my title shot to her.Kojo forced me to tell you this...Are you happy now, Kojo?But, let me tell you what I found out.Tonight I have a match against Henrique, the guy who fought the Extremist Champion on Monday.Maybe if I beat him I will gain a title shot against Super Aid.And because I will win...I hope that I will gain the title shot.But we will see.The second thing that I found out.A new wrestler joined E.S.W. and his name is...CasTiel.At what the hell Kojo thought when he gave to this bunny face a contract.I saw a match of him...damn...he was ridiculous.He botched all his moves and were only 4 moves because he lost in 1 minute.Maybe Kojo needs a clown or he wants a guy on which he can box...he can be like a boxing sack.

The fans starts laughing and chants " CasTiel sucks more than you!"

Narcis: Yeah I know...but the main reason I came here is because I want to inform you about my plans...I want to make the biggest stable from the entire wrestling history...his name is Hardcore Harmony.I found some members for it. One of them is DRK a good friend of mine.Another member is a well known wrestler...he is...

Narcis points to the entrance waiting for the mistery member to show up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Fri Jul 30 2010, 20:58

the arena goes dark.....

Suddenly Mushroomhead's Burn hits and the arena is filled with multicolored lights and Lungz appears on the entrance ramp with a mic in hand!

Lungz: " Thanks for the intro Narcis, but I think I'll take it from here,...The 3rd Member of Hardocre Harmony is none other than the Walker of the 4th Dimesnion, the Maniacal Mystic, The Oversoul himself.... Thats right ME!!! Narcis came to me about forming this stable and well what better way to open the eyes of ESW than by teaming with 2 of the craziest Sons of B*tches in this Organization, excluding myself of course, So get ready fans of ESW, because we're about to take this Freekshow to a whole different level of violence! "

Lungz makes his way to the ring to stand beside Narcis

Lungz: " Well, you got anything else to announce, If so, the floors all yours, if not lets get Domanater out here and I can show him the Volume of the Harcore Harmony!!! "

Last edited by lungz on Fri Jul 30 2010, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Fri Jul 30 2010, 20:58

i kinda tried to set it up as right before my match if thats cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Fri Jul 30 2010, 21:57

lungz this is awsome...and thx for RP-ing so fast after i pm you...now i have to pm drk if he can rp...its good if you want to be before your match...no problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Sat Jul 31 2010, 07:13

np i just happened to get on right then, and i'm glad you liked it, and what do we want our stable theme song to be? I mean we would each keep our own entrances and videos and all for singles and what not but for when we appear as a group we should have a Hardcore Harmony theme and video, maybe a catch phrase or something, we could each have one of those, I'm debating on if i like the whole 'Volume of the Hardcore Harmony' line or not, its kool in the rp, i mean as a phrase i use a lot...but yeah get drk to post somethin, or if i doesnt have time and he says its kool, we can try to rp him in or something. but yeah, dont post these last few posts in the show they are not partof the rp just a convo between it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Sat Jul 31 2010, 13:37

about the stable theme i will think about this..we could find something good...my phrase could be This is gonna hurt..it is written on my steel chair from my picture...DRK didnt answer so we have to make his rp...i want to propose you something...chloe said that she cant rp because she is very busy and asked me to rp for her...so what do you say?...you will rp for DRK and I for chloe...this is only if you have time...if not i shall try to rp for both...if i have time...if not only for chloe because she will be the boss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Sat Jul 31 2010, 14:26

Narcis:Hey lungz we must say Welcome to the third member of Harcore Hamony....DRK.He is a good friend of mine so we cant forget him.

The music entrance of DRK is heard in the arena and he comes to the ring with a mic in his hand.He shakes the hands of lungz and Narcis.

DRK: He he he...this is gonna rock! Right guys? When I heard Narcis's plans I acceptet right then.Why not to be in the most powerful stable from the E.S.W.?I came to help these great guys and friends of mine and to show the entire wrestling world how great we are.But I have a question Narcis...who is the 4th member?

Narcis:If you asked me...look yourself and you will see...

DRK turns his head and he sees Chloe Brook standing and looking at them

DRK: She is...the 4th member?

Narcis:Yeah...

Chloe goes to the ring and takes the mic from Narcis's hand

Narcis:Hey!

Chloe Brook: Shut up boy!I came here because I heard form Narcis that he wants to form a stable and because she is my servant now...*laughs*I had to join it and be the boss.

Narcis:You cant be the boss...I formed this stable so I must the boss.

Chloe: What are you talking about little boy?...You are my servant because I've beaten you , so I am better than you or these guys.I am more beautiful, smarter than you so I must the boss.And Narcis...if you don't obey to me...I will talk with Kojo and you will be punished.Do you hear me boy?

Narcis: Yes Chloe...I mean boss....

Chloe: It wasn't so hard right? Now...let me make this official...Hardcore Harmony is born!We will the greatest stable from ESW and we will be the most important wrestlers from it.Now Narcis, let's go...I have some work for you...my back hurts a bit and I want you to make some massage for me...

The fans and DRK with lungz begin to laugh.

Narcis: Yeah, let's go...Hey lungz good luck against Domanater.Kick his ass for me too.

DRK: Yeah lungz...kick his ass.I will go with them..maybe Narcis will make me a massage too...*laughs*.

lungz:Sure guys...Domanter will regret the days he was born.

Chloe, Narcis and DRK leaves the arena while lungz prepares to start his fight against Domanater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Sat Jul 31 2010, 14:28

the RP is finished...kojo you must only put the pieces of the RP together...I hope is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   Sat Jul 31 2010, 19:35

right on right on, sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hardcore Hamony is born   

Back to top Go down

The Hardcore Hamony is born
Page 1 of 1