HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

One Step Closer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Reinhardt

PostSubject: One Step Closer   Sat Jul 31 2010, 18:35

Camera is cut to the backstage where we see a pitch dark room, with single light bulb flashing some light

Voice: When darkness falls, sorrow will take over and everything you know, will be perished....soon my unholy dream will come true, and it's only a matter of time when i take what's mine...

Drake Reinhardt steps to scene as he looks at the light bulb

Drake: Let there be light, so they say....yes, let the light guide your way to the glory, to the otherside of the rainbow, or follow the yellow brick road...

Drake chuckles

Drake: Complete waste of time...

Drake turns his head to the camera

Drake: My path is filled with grim shadows and screams.....and tonight, there will be one man standing in my way, a man who has seen my power, my dominance...my ruthless aggression.....Dirty Sean....Tonight, this battle will be for pride, honour and the ultimate prize. The winner will earn the right to face Uryu Ishida, the ESW Heavyweight Champion.....and i will take that opportunity. I have beated Dirty Sean, i have beated Uryu Ishida, so basically i'm a threat. A worthy contender for the Heavyweigh Title. And when i'm finished, the whole world will recognize me as the TRUE champion, and my vampire race.....will once again rise from the ashes....

Drake grabs the light bulb

Drake: Let there be darkness!

Drake smashes the light bulb to the ground as his sadistic laugh echoes in darkness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One Step Closer
Page 1 of 1