HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Miz Awesome starts a Rivalry with Marko Polo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Miz Awesome

PostSubject: Miz Awesome starts a Rivalry with Marko Polo   Sun Aug 01 2010, 17:23

The Miz Aweseome's music starts as he enters the arena while the crowd is booing.

Miz :I am out here tonight to make an impact and to prove i am the best so tonight i am going to ask the gm for a match against one of the losers that you like Marko Polo.

*Crowd boos*

Miz: So Marko Polo I am challenging you to a match tonight and if you have the guts to stand up to the awesome one then come on out and lets start the match.

*Miz stands still waiting for the reponse*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Miz Awesome starts a Rivalry with Marko Polo   Mon Aug 02 2010, 19:00

All a sudden the lights dim for a few seconds as explosions pop from out of nowhere in many different colors while "ShowStopper" by TobyMac starts playing. The crowd starts screaming to the top of their lungs, then Kojo's face pop's up on the titan-tron.
-
Kojo Styles: Well, look what we got here, The Miz wants a match with Marko Polo, huh? Well, What do you say Ladies and Gentlemen, should I give him the match?
-
The Crowd screams to the top of their lungs.
-
Kojo Styles: Well there you have it, Miz, you wanted a match with Marko Polo, BUT, you should of thought before you spoke, because Marko Polo used to be the beast, a freak, who was feared here in Extreme Style Wrestling, but somewhere in his body, he's hiding the beast, and I want him to unleash it... so why not make it... HARDCORE MATCH!
-
The crowd pops in excitement.
-
Kojo Styles: The crowd like it, I like it, so it's on... and it's NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com

Miz Awesome starts a Rivalry with Marko Polo
Page 1 of 1