HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Nick Flame's Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VG. Matthew Hart
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   Mon Aug 02 2010, 06:57

Sorry Your not a Winner by Enter Shikari Hits the Sound-system and Fans all turn Startled. Pyrotechnics Shoot from the Entrance Stage and a Man wearing a Black Long Sleeved Dress Shirt and a Pair of Blue Jean Pants walks out with a mic in hand. He Looks around and smiles. The Fans Give him a mixed Reaction as he heads down the entrance ramp to the Ring. As he nears the ring, he rolls the mic into it and then climbs the steps and walks the Ring Apron until he finally slips under the Top Rope and Glides into the ring. He Looks around once more and then picks his mic up and pulls it up to his face.

.:.~Man~.:.
Ladies and Gentleman, Please Welcome your Newest Acquisition, Me. Allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Nickolas Flame. You can call me Nick. Now i know most of you have no clue who in the world i am, but ill break it down for you. I am here for a challenge. A Challenge to test my limits... I've been other places, and the Talent most Places is not Impressive. But this place, I Have a weird Vibe telling me this is where i need to be!

Fans Start Cheering and Nick Looks Around at their Faces

.:.~Nick Flame~.:.
Now You May Consider me to be a bit... Impulsive, but it is not impulse that drives me. Love of the Business is what truly gives me spirits. Now When i look around at all of you i see small Children with looks of envy on their faces, Men and Women who Are Happy to be here, and Teenagers who are here for more action than talk. Now i suppose i could grant someone the Later mentioned. Who Wants to see me in an Open Challenge against any person who is willing to walk down that Ramp and into this ring to challenge me Later Tonight?

The Fans Pop and Start Chanting "We Want Action"

.:.~Nick Flame~.:.
I Take that as a yes... so anyone Who is Brave Enough... show yourself. We Will Talk now, and have a match Later... how bout it?

Nick Turns around and looks at the Entrance Ramp as...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   Tue Aug 03 2010, 06:34

Mushroomhead's Burn begins to play and and a dazzling display of multicolored lights fills the arena from the entrance ramp, Lungz steps forth with a mic, and the lighting returns to normal.

Tony Jacobs: " Oh No, Not this freak again. Why won't he just go away, if I'm not mistaken he just picked up his first win last week, that meas hes 1-2-1! what kind of a record is that?"

Vince White: " Take it easy Tony, I kinda like him, he's different, and to be fair, his debut match was against Super Aid, Undefeated Super Aid, so if we count that against him, a lot of people here need to be spoken to, and one his matches was called a draw as he was clearly in control of the match, so really its closer to a 2-2 record, but last week he also helped to form Hardcore Harmony along with Chloe Brooks and her servant HardcoreNarcis and DRK, maybe that helped to give him some momentum, but anyway it looks like he is about to let us know why he came out here, as if we didn't already know."

Lungz: " Well Nick, wait no longer, your challenger has arrived. You say you've been to other places and were unimpressed, well I also have been 'other places', with the aid of the Spirit Molecule, and I assure you that you have never seen the places or things I have seen, I can see it in your Eyes that they remain closed. But scince you so gratiously decided to come out and ask for a fight, I couldn't resist coming out here and being the first to welcome you to ESW by jumping in the ring and Opening your Eyes by wrapping my legs around your neck and delivering the DMT Trypp, so what do you say, can you keep pacewith the Walker of the 4th Dimension? Will you be overwhelmed by the Oversoul? Basically, have you got what it takes to compete with a founding member of the Hardcore Harmony? Lets hear it...."

Vince White: " Well, Tony at least he isn't scared to jump in a fight with someone he knows nothing about, that takes guts you know."

Tony Jacobs: "Thats ridiculous! I hope Nick Flame is some kind of Shaolin Master or something and just destroys this idiot! Thats a good way to be 1-3-1, why would you just run out and say 'Sure, I'd love to jump in there and let you do who knows what to me because I don't what you're capable of...' We all know Lungz isn't capable of too damn much or he'd have a better record to show for it, and don't even try to defend that thing Vince, he's a loser freek monster that should have been put down long ago, besides Nick Flame has gotten over the freekish appearance of Lungz is about to answer his ridiculous challenge, so let's hear it."

The crowd cheers as Lungz stares down Nick Flame and awaits his response...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. Matthew Hart
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   Fri Aug 06 2010, 11:50

Nick Flame:You... Think you can Beat... Me??? Ha...hahahaha. I'd like to see that happen. You and your... What is the word im looking for guys?

Fans Scream Out "Ugliness" And Nick Just Laughs...

Nick Flame:I Suppose that will fit the bill. So the "DMT Tyrpp" Sounds Menacing... But Not Quite So as the Final Cut. Trust me my friend. If you want to face me... I will Destroy you! So How bout it... lets have this match. Give me a Place, Date, Time and ill be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   Sat Aug 07 2010, 05:11

looks like this is scrapped cuz kojo has me and narcis in a match at the ppv on monday...eh oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VG. Matthew Hart
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   Sat Aug 07 2010, 06:22

Well... it was fun while it lasted XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Flame's Open Challenge   

Back to top Go down