HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Rp for next show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VG. The Deathbringer
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Rp for next show   Tue Aug 03 2010, 19:10

Holy Diver- KillSwitch Engage hits the speakers and The Deathbringer is walking towards the ring with a microhphone in his hand.

The Deathbringer: Last week.. I found out i was entered in a tournament involving the LightWeight championship.I faced my good friend and longtime tag team partner, Annihilater. Our match..Ended in a draw. As I recall, in a tournament, there requires to be a winner for either competitor to advance, and we cant both just be pulled out of the tournament. So I'm asking Kojo now, What the hell, is going to go down tonight?

"ShowStoppers" by TobyMac hits the speakers and Kojo Styles appears. He walks down the ramp and grabs a microphone, he then enters the ring.

Kojo Styles: Well, Deathbringer. Your right, I cant just pull both you and Annihilater out of the match..But it would be pointless to have a rematch. I'm going to call for a Triple Threat Match tonight. The Winner advances, The Loser and the person not involved in the decision to end the match will leave. Simple enough?

The Deathbringer: Sure.. But now..The question that will strike the curiosity of those involved in the fans, and the ESW universe we put our bodies on the line to enteratin, is, Who are you going to throw in that match?

Kojo Styles: Hahaha! Good things come to those who wait Deathbringer. You'll just have to wait and see.

Kojo walks out of the ring. The Deathbringer stays inside and seems to think about something for a moment, then he follows backstage.

Vince White: So it looks as if we have a Triple Threat match for later tonight! I Can't wait!

Last edited by GM Kojo Styles on Tue Aug 03 2010, 20:18; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to bold Vince's Line.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rp for next show
Page 1 of 1