HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 04:22

Start the Show by Jet hits and multicolored lights light up the ring which is filled with leather chairs, a table, and a few random weapons, as Blackflame makes his way to the ring wearing black and grey camo jeans and a ripped red t-shirt

Blackflame: Welcome one and all to the Fire House!!!...I know I havent been out here with you wonderful fans in a while and Im sorry...

the crowd cheers

Blackflame: I'm sorry I havent been out here....and Im also sorry that you have had to watch the knock-off versions of the origanal ESW talkshow....the Fire house!!! one of which is called..."Hard Time"

The crowd cheers louder

Blackflame: now...onto business...

Riot hits and Ninja doug makes his way to the ring carrying the tag title belts

Blackflame: Recently a new stable has appeared in ESW...I forget what they're called... hardcore harmony or something... but they were formed on this knock-off show...and they claimed to be the most powerful stable in ESW...so...I we...NF Riot!

The crowd goes crazy

Blackflame: I would like to bring them onto a real show and have a talk...

NF Riot waits for Hardcore Harmony to come to the ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 11:21

Papa Roach-To be loved is heard in the entire arena as HardcoreNarcis, lungz and DRK go to the ring.Narcis stares angry at Blackflame and takes a mic.

Narcis:You two are two sons of a...I don't want to be censored so I won't say it.I made my own show because I even didn't know that there is an another show.Anyway, mine is better kid.You mentioned that we formed a stable and it is the most powerful stable from ESW.As you see we are only three here because Chloe is a bit injured after her match with Super Aid.lungz and me are from the Monday Night Show and we are the most powerful from there.I contacted DRK because he is a friend of mine and because we needed a man in the Friday Night Show in case some whimps like you are going to show up.If you don't like what we do then challenge us and we will accept gladly.DRK you have a match tonight...go get some rest, I don't want you to get injured like Chloe.

DRK leaves slowly the arena while he looks at Narcis.

lungz:Guys, I know that you are the tag team champions but you must take care if you don't want to get injured...without reason.Narcis and me can gladly beat the hell out from you but...we're waiting for another time.

Narcis:I've heard that you have a match tonight Blackflame...you can't fight if you are hurt...so what do you say...do you want to get some fight...?

Narcis and Blackflame stares each at another...

Last edited by HardcoreNarcis on Thu Aug 05 2010, 11:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 11:30

A new entrance music sounds in the arena and Black Scorpion runs to the ring.

Scorpion: Narcis, don't touch him!

Narcis:Why, he is your opponent and I can help you to beat him.He will be too weak for a fight and you will easily win.

Scorpion: I want to win my debut match cleanely.Without any help or interference...without weapons.It is just Blackflame and me.

lungz:Let's go Narcis...you have already some problems with Kojo and he is here tonight.But, hey guys...take attention at your titles...no one knows what will happent at the PPV..maybe me and Narcis will fight you...

Narcis and lungz leaves the ring and look angry at the 3 wrestlers...

Scorpion: Now Ninja if you want to leave the ring...I have a match to fight and I want to win it with an cost.

Ninja Doug leaves the ring and the referee comes and enters the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 19:05

Black Scorpion wrote:

Narcis:Why, he is your opponent and I can help you to beat him.He will be too weak for a fight and you will easily win.

Scorpion: I want to win my debut match cleanely.Without any help or interference...without weapons.It is just Blackflame and me.

lungz:Let's go Narcis...you have already some problems with Kojo and he is here tonight.But, hey guys...take attention at your titles...no one knows what will happent at the PPV..maybe me and Narcis will fight you...

Scorpion: Now Ninja if you want to leave the ring...I have a match to fight and I want to win it with an cost.

please do not interupt The Fire house ever!!!!!!! if you want to fight me then make a challenge rp and do not interupt unless invited to the ring do you understand me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 19:19

Blackflame: Nice threats...and I'd be afraid if you coulb back them up

NinjaDoug: Well... the way I see it you think you can walk in and claim to be the most powerful stable in ESW...well you cant...and we're prepared to fight

Ninja doug tosses the chairs and tables from the ring and turns to face Narcis and Lungz

Blackflame: thats right... we arent afraid of a few knock- off fighters who dont respect the origanal ESW show!

The crowd chants NF Riot and The Fire House

Blackflame:Now...I may not be Kojo...but I have been here from the start of ESW and I know what it takes to make it here...so...how about a stable on stable match Hardcore Harmony vs. our team! what d you say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Thu Aug 05 2010, 21:36

All a sudden the light turn off really quick, then a spot light shows up upon the titan-throne and a voice shout throughout the Arena... "I said shut the hell up!" followed by "ShowStopper" by TobyMac starts playing and explosions of many color fire up as the crowd start screaming to the top of their lungs.

Kojo Styles: I say... shut the_

A censored beep can be heard.

Kojo Styles: Up! Shut up, shut up, shut the hell... UP! Everybody, listennn... TO ME! Now, I'm tired of hearing you asses out here run your mouth and talking trash, whatever happened to respect? huh, I guess that isn't important anymore, right? Well guess what, you guys want a match, well, you got one!

The crowd begins to cheer to the top of there lungs.

Narcis: You damn right we got a...

Kojo interrupts Narcis before he could finish.

Kojo styles: SHUT THE_

A censored beep can be heard.

Kojo Styles: UP!!! Shut the_

Another censored beep can be heard.

Kojo Styles: Up!! Don't interrupt me again, shut up...

The crowd laughs and cheers as Kojo goes crazy.

Kojo Styles: There's gunna be a match, as I was saying before. And it's gunna be after Unstoppable Aggression, that's right... it's gunna be Blackflame and his partner Ninja Doug going face to face against Lungz... and his partner will be DRK!!!

DRK and Lungz seem suprised and start smiling as the crowd cheers.

Kojo Styles: Ohhhh! I ain't done, not only is it going to be a tag match... it's going to be for the ESW Tag Team Title baby... and guess what, it's gunna be... IN A CAGE MATCH!!!

Kojo's theme music hits as the crowd goes wild and all the wrestlers in the ring go in shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Black Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Fri Aug 06 2010, 09:52

Blackflame wrote:
Black Scorpion wrote:

please do not interupt The Fire house ever!!!!!!! if you want to fight me then make a challenge rp and do not interupt unless invited to the ring do you understand me.

hey but on the card matches it was Black Scorpion vs Blackflame so I thought that it was a good moment to interfere...so what about my match..it wont happen...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Fri Aug 06 2010, 13:59

Black Scorpion wrote:
Blackflame wrote:
Black Scorpion wrote:

hey but on the card matches it was Black Scorpion vs Blackflame so I thought that it was a good moment to interfere...so what about my match..it wont happen...?

it's going to happen... this is to set up something for after PPV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   Sat Aug 07 2010, 21:03

sweet, I Appreciate it even if we lose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony   

Back to top Go down

Fire house w/ guests Hardcore Harmony
Page 1 of 1