HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   Sat Aug 07 2010, 18:14

All a sudden the camera shoots in from Kojo's office where we can see Kojo Styles sitting behind his desk in his black leather chair as well for interviewer Michelle Parker standing in front of his desk beside the cameraman.

Kojo Styles: Yeah I know, but don't worry I got this.

Michelle Parker: Yeah you probably do, but things might go wrong, I'm mean, were talking about them.

Kojo Styles: Just make sure that you AND your camera guy get them into my office before the clock strikes 30. And make sure you go in their locker room with the security I provided for you, I don't want them laying hand on anyone, who knows what their capable of?

Michelle Parker: Alright, though, as much as how your plans for them might seem a little crazy, it does seem funny, I don't think their even gunna like it, ehaha.

Kojo Styles: Michelle... NOT A CHANCE, now go on and bring them into my office.

Michelle and her crew start heading out they office door in search of Hardcore Harmony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   Sat Aug 07 2010, 20:47

yopu want us to rp here? if so i'll just edit this out when i get off work, so yeah, if its cool post here or do nothing, and if not pm me or post here i geuss... But yeah (:30-10 oclock central, and ill be on, and are they goi9ng to get us? or going into the locker room when were not there to do something? cuz the latter could be bad for them, you never know what suprised may be hiding in the Oversoul's lockerroom...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreNarcis

PostSubject: Re: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   Sun Aug 08 2010, 10:23

After been announced that Kojo wants to talk with Hardcore Harmony, Narcis and lungz go to Kojo's office with the interviewer and her crew.

Narcis:So, what's the hurry Kojo? Why did you put Michelle to bring Hardcore Hamony here?And what the hell is with this security team?Maybe we had some problems in the past but...it wasn't necessary.We are busy with our training and you want to tell us some stupid jokes I suppose...Anyway...why did you call us here?And what about my rematch with Super Aid for the Extremist Championship?You've said thai I could earn my rematch if I am worthy...I FOUGHT HENRIQUE AND I WON!And what about with the tag team chapions?Hardcore Harmony is much better than any of your bunny faces...Do you think that we are bunny faces? WE ARE NOT, KOJO!And now tell me why you've called us here because I'm really pissed off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   Sun Aug 08 2010, 18:43

HardcoreNarcis wrote:
After been announced that Kojo wants to talk with Hardcore Harmony, Narcis and lungz go to Kojo's office with the interviewer and her crew.

Narcis:So, what's the hurry Kojo? Why did you put Michelle to bring Hardcore Hamony here?And what the hell is with this security team?Maybe we had some problems in the past but...it wasn't necessary.We are busy with our training and you want to tell us some stupid jokes I suppose...Anyway...why did you call us here?And what about my rematch with Super Aid for the Extremist Championship?You've said thai I could earn my rematch if I am worthy...I FOUGHT HENRIQUE AND I WON!And what about with the tag team chapions?Hardcore Harmony is much better than any of your bunny faces...Do you think that we are bunny faces? WE ARE NOT, KOJO!And now tell me why you've called us here because I'm really pissed off...

Dude, you need to SPACE YOUR SENTENCES. Every time you start a new sentence you just leave them none spaced.
Back to top Go down
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   Sun Aug 08 2010, 19:11

Kojo wait's silently on his chair looking at Narcis like he's a fool and stares into his eyes, then getting up Kojo walks around in front of his desk and sits on it then begins to speak.

Kojo Styles: Are you done giving me your crap! Huh, cause the last thing I need from you is your stupid ass needs, alright, I get that enough with my wife at home. Listen up, the reason why I brought you here was to tell you something, and apparently you guys don't wanna b here right now, so let me spit it out on ya.

Lungz: Oh what is it now... huh?

Kojo Styles: Ayy. Shut your damn mouth! Don't interrupt me again.

Lungz: And what if I do? Ehh, you gunna wrestle me in your cheap ass suit?

Kojo Styles: Or maybe it might be your facing me in an I Quit Match inside a steel cage with you and your hand tied behind your back!

Narcis: Let's not get hasty here...

Kojo Styles: Shut up, you know what, I called you in here because I was gunna give each and ever one of you guys a chance a gold tonight. But you can forget it, cause tonight, it's gunna be Narcis going face to face with YOU lungz, in a Hardcore Match. Now let's see how you too get along then, and if you lose Narcis, you won't get a title shot against Super Aid till next season buddy boy.

Lungz: This fool is crazy.

Kojo Styles: Get the hell out of my office before I have to fire you all.

The team of Hardcore Harmony begin to leave the office as the camera start fading out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)   

Back to top Go down

Kojo Want's To Talk! (Open to Narcis/Lungz)
Page 1 of 1