HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs   Tue Aug 17 2010, 00:40

A blast of Pyrotechniques shoot up around the ring and when they fade , there are leather chairs, a table and a few various items in the ring as Start the show by Jet hits and Blackflame makes his way to the ring wearing black and grey camo jeans and a red hoody with the sleaves ripped off

Blackflame: Welcome everyone... to the new and improved... FIRE HOUSE!!!!!

The crowd goes crazy

Blackflame: THANK YOU!!!!

Blackflame raises the mic and the crowd chants Fire house

Blackflame: all you people out there...you guys rock...now onto business.... I'd like to bring out my guest...well guests...that is if their egos can fit in the ring....come on down here DRK and Lungz.... come on...

Blackflame lowers the mic and waits for DRK and Lungz to make their way to the ring

(Lungz/DRK respond)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Lungz and DRK answer the call of Darkflame on Season Opening Show/Firehouse   Thu Aug 19 2010, 09:51

Mushroomhead's Burn begins to play, and Lungz and DRK make their way onto the entrance ramp with mics in hand and their newly won ESW Tag Team Championship Belts over their shoulders. There is a mixed reaction from the crowd, some booing but suprisingly about 60% of the fans are cheering. Neither Lungz nor DRK seem care about either response.

Vince White: " WOW Tony! It seems some of the ESW Fans were apparently impressed by Lungz and DRK's display at August 13ths ESW Relentless Warfare against NF Riot inside the Steel Cage."

Tony Jacobs:" Well Vince, I can't say I'm surprised, Unfortunatly for me to admit I was also impressed, even if they do still creep me out. I mean honestly, they went up against the reigning Tag Team Champions at the time, NF Riot, in their 1st match together as a Tag Team, inside a Steel Cage, and during the match DRK escaped early and it looked like Lungz may have been in trouble as Ninja Doug had already Escaped and Blackflame was trying to exit through the door but DRK slammed the door to the Cage on Blackflame's skull and speared Ninja Doug allowing Lungz to hit not one, but TWO Bong Rips back to back on Blackflame and escape the cage to make himself and DRK the NEW Tag Team Champions of ESW. It was a great match, so there is no surprise the fans are glad to see them out here again, but lets shut up, it looks like they're about to address Blackflame on his request for their presence."

Lungz holds the mic up to his mouth and waits for the crowd to quiet before he begins

Lungz: "Well DRK do you have any idea why this guy here would be asking us to come out here?"

DRK looks at Lungz skeptically

DRK: "You can't be serious, do you not remember me slamming his face in the Cage Door and you hitting him with Double Bong Rips to win the Titles on the last Episode of ESW? I mean I know you like to get messed up a lot, and that night was definatley a wild celebration, but DAMN, I thought for sure that would have stuck with you!"

Lungz smiles widely begins to pat the air as though to calm DRK down

Lungz:" Calm down bro, of course I remember, I was just wondering if you knew what he wanted right now, because I'm sure he doesn't want a repeat, and I don't see another cage out there..."

DRK: "Well, I have no idea, why don't you ask him?"

Lungz Shrugs and looks at Blackflame in the ring

Lungz: "OK, Well Blackflame, you asked for the Doctor of Damage and Darkness and the Psychodelic Shaman of the 4th Dimension, and that is precisley what you have received so what is it that you want with us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs   Thu Aug 19 2010, 16:59

Blackflame smiles and motions for Lungz and DRK to sit

Blackflame: What I can't ask the tag champs to come out to an interview...sheesh what is this world coming to...now onto the real business

Blackflame sits down across from the tag champs

Blackflame: as you know NF riot has a rematch clause that we can use at any time, anywhere, in any type of match we want...

Blackflame smiles and the crowd cheers

Blackflame: Good job on winning the title...but your not the champs until you get past the rematch

Blackflame gets up and paces around the ring

Blackflame: so...I talked to kojo...and he agreed to allow a special guest referee for whenever NF Riot takes the rematch...

Suddenly Show Stopper by Toby Mac hits and kojo makes his way to the ring with Mathew Hart as the crowd cheers

Blackflame: Speaking of the devil...

Kojo enters the ring with Mathew and raises a mic

Kojo Styles: Lungz, DRK... thats right...when the rematch occurs there will be a guest referee... and you two wont like it...

(respond...this may change slightly)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lungz

PostSubject: Re: season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs   Thu Aug 19 2010, 19:39

Lungz shakes his head and looks very irritated by these new developments

Lungz:"So that's how it is huh? The 'Mighty' NF Riot is affraid they can't take on Lungz and DRK without having the whole damn deck stacked for 'em by Kojo? Honestly who could blame them after what went down last week? Well, I geuss theres nothing we can do about but come out here and do it all again, what do you think DRK?"

DRK: "I do agree that this is a load of crap that we beat them to win the belts and all they have to do is run to Kojo tail between their legs to get whatever match they want, do you think Kojo would do the same for us, if we were to lose tonight? HELL NO! But no matter, we did it last week in the Steel Cage which was not our choice match for sure, so chill, lets go get ready for our match, lets make it NF Riots last try for OUR Tag Titles!"

Lungz: "Well, Thats a good point DRK, but I have one request, no one DEMAND, as the Tag Team champs if your really going to stack the odds against us that hard Kojo, the reasonable thing to do is to at least let us know who you 3 selected as the 'Special Ref' or should we say the 'Ringleader of the Screwjob'? I mean for real, and its not just us that want to know, listen to these fans they want to know whats going on too!"

The Crowd goes nuts Cheering!

Vince White: "Well, there you have it Tony the crowd is really pumped to see who is going to be the 'Special Geust Referee' here tonight between the Current Tag Team Champs Lungz and DRK and the former Tag Team Champions NF Riot, I can't wait to see what happens when these 4 superstars meet tonight!"

Tony Jacobs: "I'm on the edge of my seat for this one as well Vince! After the explosive match we saw last time, who knows what will happen? What could NF Riot have up their sleeves tonight as the ref and match type, which is their choice para the rematch clause of ESW, I uinderstand why Lungz and DRK feel like their being screwed but it is in ESWs policy in writing..."

Lungz: "Well, there you have it, noone wants to wait to here it. So who and whats it gunna be? Kojo as Ref in another Cage? or maybe that Unstoppable Monster Super Aid as ref in a Buried Alive Match? OH wait I know what you're thinking, you want good ol' Tony Jacobs as the ref in a Barbed Wire Match? I'm sure thats it huh?"

Vince White: " HA HA HA, have you been contacted about that Tony? Ha Ha Ha that would be Epic, YOU in the ring with those guys surrounded by barbed wire? Ha Ha Ha I hope thats it!"

Tony Jacobs: "What?!?!?! Hell NO! I try to avoid that FREEK! Especially with that Psychotic Doctor by his side, I wouldn't be able to handle being in the same room with those two backstage, let alone in the ring which isnt much bigger thatn a room if any, SURROUNDED BY *GULP*Barbed Wire?!?!?! Hell NO! I'd Quit, Kojo couldn't possibly do that to me!"

Vince White: "Calm Down Tony! I'm sure Lungz is kidding, besides I doubt Kojo would do that to you, but I wouldn't be able to not laugh if it did happen. But I'm sure it wont, if you just chillax a bit, I think Blackflame is about to respond to Lungz's questions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs   

Back to top Go down

season opening Fire house w/ guests... the new tag champs
Page 1 of 1