HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Introducing... The Bameister.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bameister

PostSubject: Introducing... The Bameister.   Wed Mar 31 2010, 22:10

Tammy Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, ESW's new signing, The Bameister.

*The camera pans up to focus on the emotionless face of the Bameister, wearing a pair of sunglasses, before zooming out to show the both of them sitting in a dimly lit room.*

Tammy Roberts: Bameister, tell us more about yourself, where are you from?

The Bameister: I'm not sure.

Tammy Roberts: Surely you must know your own past! I mean..

*Tammy found her words caught in her throat as The Bameister took off his sunglasses, allowing her to stare into the emotionless onyx orbs people called eyes. A flicker of anger passed by momentarily through those eyes, making Tammy wonder if it was just her imagination. She decided she had best not pry about the past of this man. He folded his sunglasses and put them in his jacket before continuing*

The Bameister: My name is The Bameister. I do not know much of my past. All I know is that I witnessed something horrible from the outset of life. Humans are a vile race. And all these sadists out there watching and enjoying the violence are the worst kind of scum. Violence is a horrible thing, Tammy..

Tammy Roberts: Surely, if you hated violence, you wouldn't be joining...

The Bameister: ...I know what you're thinking. But how do you fight violence? With a stronger violence. I am here to show ESW my brand of justice.

*The sheer lack of emotion in his eyes as he said those words sent chills down Tammy's spine. This man's logic was twisted, and he obviously felt justified in it.*

Tammy Roberts: Justice? But surely all you're proposing is just more violence to come!

The Bameister: Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just. I will show you and all these... creatures... that are watching out there. ESW's nightmare has just begun, the hand has been dealt, and you've just drew the Ten of Swords.

Tammy Roberts: The Ten of S...

*The Bameister stands up and puts his sunglasses back on, and walks towards the exit, signalling the end of the interview.*

Rodrick Jackson: The Ten of Swords, the most ominous card you can draw in Tarot, Niko. What an eerie first interview.

Niko Scott: This man is sick, Rod, and I can only sense bad things for us here at ESW down the road...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introducing... The Bameister.
Page 1 of 1