HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Monte_44 Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monte_44

PostSubject: Monte_44 Debut   Sat Aug 21 2010, 20:41

Niko: That was a really good match... What will we see now on E.S.W.? Hey... what is happening?

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron Monte_44 makes his way to the ring wearing a simple wrestling costume driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena followed by his nurse

Rodrick: Wow!!! What an entrance!! This guy may be the new adquisition of our fed... but, who is him?

??????: Well, finally i have got a contract to compete in E.S.W. My name is Monte_44, I am a guy who was fighting all over the world for six times... but, two years ago i had to return to my country, and i had been out of the competition. GM Kojo Styles gave me the chance to return to a ring, here on this federation.

Niko: I knew it!!!! He is Monte_44!!! What a great adquisition for Extreme Style Wrestling!!! I am sure this man will make a good impact here!!

Monte_44: But my stay in Galicia wasn't a waste of time. I was training, too, I improve my abilities and i want to show you in my next match... But, i was seeing another guys from this fed... There are some amazing wrestlers in this roster, but although They are good, They aren't better than the Beast of the Mountains! Well, I think that E.S.W. is ready for seeing some Monte_44's action, really? We only need two things, a ref and a opponent. So, Who has the guts to face me?

Monte_44 throws the mic and greets people in ringside while he waits for a opponent

Last edited by Monte_44 on Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Sat Aug 21 2010, 21:05

please bold and put color in your speach, itallicize actions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monte_44

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Sat Aug 21 2010, 21:45

ok, i will do it right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Sun Aug 22 2010, 03:17

Extreme Championship Wrestling? lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Monte_44

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:15

hahahha it was a mistake, sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boykilrer

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 19:45

Monte_44 wrote:
Niko: That was a really good match... What will we see now on E.S.W.? Hey... what is happening?

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron Monte_44 makes his way to the ring wearing a simple wrestling costume driving a flaming red Ferrari 360 Modena followed by his nurse

Rodrick: Wow!!! What an entrance!! This guy may be the new adquisition of our fed... but, who is him?

??????: Well, finally i have got a contract to compete in E.S.W. My name is Monte_44, I am a guy who was fighting all over the world for six times... but, two years ago i had to return to my country, and i had been out of the competition. GM Kojo Styles gave me the chance to return to a ring, here on this federation.

Niko: I knew it!!!! He is Monte_44!!! What a great adquisition for Extreme Style Wrestling!!! I am sure this man will make a good impact here!!

Monte_44: But my stay in Galicia wasn't a waste of time. I was training, too, I improve my abilities and i want to show you in my next match... But, i was seeing another guys from this fed... There are some amazing wrestlers in this roster, but although They are good, They aren't better than the Beast of the Mountains! Well, I think that E.S.W. is ready for seeing some Monte_44's action, really? We only need two things, a ref and a opponent. So, Who has the guts to face me?

Monte_44 throws the mic and greets people in ringside while he waits for a opponent

????????? : Hey , i will do it .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monte_44

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 19:51

Monte_44 returns to the ring when he heard that man...

Monte_44: It looks like someone wants to face me... Come here and show us who you are!!!!

Niko: Who will be the man who wants to face the newest adquisition of E.S.W.? We will know it soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boykilrer

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 19:59

????????? : My name is Boykilrer, i am a new adquisition in the E.S.W too.

Niko: Well , i don´t know i´m. But let´s see what he can do in the ring.

Boykilrer: I will beat you Monte_44, get ready to fight and to lose !

Boykilrer drops his mic and starts running to the ring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boykilrer

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 20:03

????????? : Hey , i will do it .

Monte_44 returns to the ring when he heard that man...

Monte_44: It looks like someone wants to face me... Come here and show us who you are!!!!

Niko: Who will be the man who wants to face the newest adquisition of E.S.W.? We will know it soon.

????????? : My name is Boykilrer, i am a new adquisition in the E.S.W too.

Niko: Well , i don´t know i´m. But let´s see what he can do in the ring.

Boykilrer: I will beat you Monte_44, get ready to fight and to lose !

Boykilrer drops his mic and starts running to the ring

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 21:11

Nice but in the future, keep your actions unbolded please, just in italics, the rest in bold, also don't forget the quotation marks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Boykilrer

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   Fri Aug 27 2010, 21:38

fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monte_44 Debut   

Back to top Go down

Monte_44 Debut
Page 1 of 1