HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marko Polo

PostSubject: Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!    Sat Aug 28 2010, 03:08

The camera returns to Extreme Style Wrestling, Relentless Warfare where we can see Marko Polo in the middle of the ring waving to the fans as they cheer for him and chant his name repeatedly.
Marko - "Ladies and Gentlemen, coming from the home land of Spain... weighing in a who knows what coming in at the height of who cares! Markooo... Polooooo! Whats going down guys, wassup!
The fans cheer even louder as some begin to laugh along with Marko Polo who flips the mic in the air while walking around inside the ring.
Marko - "Yes, the soul of Spanish wrestling, has returned! Now I'm not the same, no more freaky stuff, mind games or any of that crap...
The crowd gives a slight boo and slightly moan.
Marko - "I know guy's, I know it sucks, but I'm a new man now, Markooo_"
All a sudden Marko Plo gets cut off by music and a raging voice can be heard throughout the whole arena... "AWWWWESOME!!!" followed by fireworks, then The Miz begins walking out along with Deathbringer.
Miz - "Alright, alright, enough of your stupid crap!, Your back, we get it, nobody caresss!"
The crowd begins booing Miz but get cut off by Deathbringer.
Death - "Shut up! All you fools, your all the same, you all feed on these pathetic wrestlers, like Marko Polo for instance, Kojo Styles, Blackflame, Super Aid, wel you know what..."
Deathbringer and Miz start walking down the ring to confront Marko.
Death - "You know what..."
Miz - "I'll tell you what! Graahh!!"
The Miz gives Marko Polo a cheap shot to the face and both Deathbringer and Miz start beating down on Marko Polo, then all a sudden, the lights turn off as there is a moment of silence for about 15 seconds, then as soon as the lights turn on a mysterious figure appears with a beer bottle in hand and smashes it on Deathbringer's head, knocking him out, then grabs Mz off of Marko and kicks him in the gut, then lifts him on his shoulders and Powerbombs him as Marko Polo goes to the top ropes and does a Frog Splash.
Marko - "You thought you'd get me, please! If you wanted a match all you had to just ask, but it's gotta be a fair fight, not a Handicap match like you just tried to pull off just now... You see, I'll talk to the Commissioner, and why don't we have ourself a little tag team match tonight, Deathbringer and your little_"
Censored beep.
Marko - "Facing off and Latino Broz... Myself, and my friend here... Simissioner!
Marko Polo and Sumissiner can see Deathbringer and Miz starting to get up from the beat down and quickly escape the ring and start heading up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Miz Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!    Thu Sep 09 2010, 15:55

*Miz Gets of the ground and grabs a mic*

Miz : Well Marko Polo you think you and that loser can beat us? This is reality Marko Polo and you all know that in reality the strongest superstars always beat weak superstars and in this case we are the strongest superstars and you are the weakest so how about you just shut your mouth and get out of the arena or we will have to take you out ourselfs.

Deathbringer: Wait Miz how about we prove that we are better then them in a match.

Miz : ok then Marko polo we challenge you in a tag team match tonight !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM. Kojo Styles
General Manager
General Manager

PostSubject: Re: Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!    Thu Sep 09 2010, 18:01

*Look at Marko's RP and then looks at Miz's RP*

Seriously... wtf man! follow the freakin rp guideline! look at markos rp and then look at yours, way big difference. im not fixing it for you, make this rp look like ts suppose to. make it look like markos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extremestylewrestlin.forum-motion.com
Marko Polo

PostSubject: Re: Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!    Fri Sep 10 2010, 17:37

I'll have to tell you Miz...

1.) What Kojo said, it doesn't have the proper formatting.
2.) It kinda doesn't make sense to me.

Why did you reply with that speech, Sumissioner and I already left the Ringside area, plus, I already stated above that we should have a match. Now either your confirming what I asked for, or your just repeating what I said?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!    

Back to top Go down

Marko Returns, But Isn't Alone!
Page 1 of 1