HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

The Ultimate Destroya's Open Challenge (possible gauntlet match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ultimate Destroya

PostSubject: The Ultimate Destroya's Open Challenge (possible gauntlet match)   Sat Aug 28 2010, 21:27

The Ultimate Destroya- The last time I came out here I had a match with Michael Steel and I was defeated by him because of his luck or what was my bad luck. Even a Destroya has bad luck once in awhile right?

The crowd gives a response of yes.

The Ultimate Destroya- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A Destroya never has bad luck it was all your fault. Your bad luck cost me my match. From here on out I am gonna get pay back for what you did and what Michael Steel got.

The crowd starts booing.

The Ultimate Destroya- I am going to obliterate all of what is called Extreme Styles wrestling whether you may be a wrestler, a gm, a referee, or even you guys a fan I am gonna bring you all to an end.

The crowd throws trash at the ring.

The Ultimate Destroya- So who should I start with? I am going to leave an open challenge for a match right here right now so whoever has the guts get your butt in the ring. But I will assure you that you will regret your decision of coming right now. And for the people who didn't come your future will be turned into darkness for I am the Ultimate Destroya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Ultimate Destroya's Open Challenge (possible gauntlet match)
Page 1 of 1