HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

strange things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boondox

PostSubject: strange things   Wed Sep 15 2010, 01:29

the cawing of crows can be heard as boondox walks to the ring with his manager monoxide child who holds a clipboard with a peice of paper on it in one hand and a mic in the other
Monoxide child - "now.... i think there may have been an error seeing as how my big friend here is weighing at over 300 pounds.... but whatever itll be an easy title win for boondox right?"
The crowd boos as monoxide starts to laugh at them
Monoxide child - "you all really think i care how you like me? it dosent matter if you like me, it dosent matter if you like boondox.... all that matters is that he is going to mop the floor with.... umm"
Monoxide looks over the list on his clipboard with the matches tonight on them
Monoxide child- " black...flame... well ok then... i personally have nothing against him... but once boondox is in the ring... and he steps into this ring"
Monoxide points down at the ring

Monoxide child- " this very ring here!! boondox will have a problem... you see he is a country boy he lived among... alligators, bears, wolves, and all sorts of animals... so he has picked up some habits..... like the fact that my friend belives in the pack system.... and the fact he is very territorial he will rip this guy in half.... which is why i suggest that this blackflame guy... backs out of the match before seious harm is done to him"
Boondox sticks his hand out reaching for the mic as monoxide hands it too him and steps back
Boondox - ".... Blackflame when you enter my ring... you step into an area just south of hell... the red dirt road... the red dirt road of this place is that"
Boondox points toward the entrance ramp
Boondox- "symbolically this is our red dirt road and this ring we stand in is hell when the skarekrow steps in between these ropes.... meaning im going to eat your soul.... so be prepared to be deceased"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: strange things   Wed Sep 15 2010, 04:04

Suddenly the TitanTron flashes on and blackflame appears on the screen laughing amd the fans cheer
Blackflame: Your ring...Your ring! very funny boondox. and your little friend...what...are you afraid to walk alone with me in the arena? Well you should be...
suddenly the lights go out and pyrotechnics shoot up arount the ring and as the lights come back on Blackflame is standing behing Boondox and Monoxide child is nowhere to be found
Blackflame: boo...
Boondoxturns around is surprise as blackflame moves to the ropes and bounces off gaining speed and jumps into the air connecting with a dropkick to his Boondox's head executing a LEGENDARY Meteor Flame Dropkick
Blackflame: This is my ring.. and I'll prove it later on
Blackflame exits the ring and walks up the ramp leaving boondox laying on the mat

Last edited by VG. Blackflame on Sat Sep 18 2010, 01:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boondox

PostSubject: Re: strange things   Fri Sep 17 2010, 04:14

VG. Blackflame wrote:
Suddenly the TitanTron flashes on and blackflame appears on the screen laughing amd the fans cheer
Blackflame: Your ring...Your ring! very funny boondox. and your little friend...what...are you afraid to walk alone with me in the arena? Well you should be...
suddenly the lights go out and pyrotechnics shoot up arount the ring and as the lights come back on Blackflame is standing behing Boondox and Monoxide child is nowhere to be found
Blackflame: boo...
Boondox jumps and turns around as blackflame moves to the ropes and bounces off gaining speed and jumps into the air connecting with a dropkick to his Boondox's head executing a LEGENDARY Meteor Flame Dropkick
Blackflame: This is my ring.. and I'll prove it later on
Blackflame exits the ring and walks up the ramp leaving boondox laying on the mat

[OOC] yeah.... my charecter isnt the jumpy sort of person... just ya only thing that bothers me with this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: strange things   Sat Sep 18 2010, 01:27

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange things   

Back to top Go down