HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome! If you have signed with E.S.W and are new to the forum, please register and wait for an account activation.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Apr 03 2010, 22:24

Share | 

Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 02:09

*Suddenly all lights goes out in the arena, and after a few seconds in the darkness red flashing spotlights starts pointing to the ramp.*

Tony Jacobs: What the hell is going on?...

Vince White: I have no idea Tony, but i have a bad feeling about it...

*"Damage, Inc." by Metallica starts to play

*Vic Wayne comes down to the ring, wearing a black T-shirt with bold red words "Damage, Inc." written on it, and the same red words starts to pop up in the Titantron frantically...*

Vince White: Who is this guy!?

*Vic Wayne asks a mic to the staff, and he is quickly handed one.*

Tony Jacobs: It seems that he wants to say something!

Vic Wayne: *Takes a look on the Crowd* Well well well... ESW right?, I hope you fans came here to see some action, cuz' from now on, there's a lot of action to come tonight, and you know why?, because i'm here to declare WAR on ESW!

*Crowd goes Wild*

Vince White: War on ESW? what the hell does this guy mean by that, he cant be possibly thinking in taking on ESW by Himself!?

Vic Wayne: That's Right, War!, Damage Incorporated wants War! and to start this war, me and my partner are taking over the tag team Division, do you hear me Kojo Styles? Damage Incorporated wants The tag team Championchip TONIGHT!!!, so you better make it happen, Or you won't like the consequences, got it?, oh, the name is Vic Wayne by the way, and a piece of advise for the guys who are hearing this in the back, if anyone is willing to join Damage Incorporated, you are wellcome to kick some ass with us, but if you're stupid enough to even considere to mess with dMg, damn!, you better start praying to the God above, cuz' you'll get HELL to pay, i can assure you... *Vic Drops the mic and heads toward the Backstage as the crowd chants on comotion *

Tony Jacobs: What was that all about? War? and what is Damage Incorporated?

Vince White: I dont know Tony, i just hope someone does something about that guy, he cant just come out here and call out everyone on ESW!

*Camera fades to black*

Last edited by Vic Wayne on Thu Apr 01 2010, 22:39; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 02:23

plase bold your speech
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Thu Apr 01 2010, 22:38

updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Thu Apr 08 2010, 03:54

*the mastermind walks out with a smile*The mastermind:im not here to ruin your moment but id actualy like to make it better.I would like to join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Thu Apr 08 2010, 22:57

*Vic Wayne stops suddenly with the surprise, he takes a few seconds before he starts to talk again*

Vic Wayne: Well, normally i would not reject anyone, but besides the fact that you had the guts to come in here and face ME, you dont seem to be too much of a deal... but i tell you what, if you can get my friend El Bueno to let you in, hell, you're in... ah, and, he's right behind you!

*The Mastermind turns aroun and for his surprise, there's a man standing under the titantron*

El Bueno: So that's how it is Vic, you're throwing the responsability for this cabron on my back eh? fine, fine, then, let's make a deal esse, if you manage to impress me, you'll be one of the hermanos, but if you dissapoint me homes, just forget about it...

Vic Wayne: You've heard him, so start thinking in something really Impressive bro, 'cuz my brother E.B. is not easely impressed...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Fri Apr 09 2010, 02:00

The mastermind:Watch me kick the hell out of blackflame this friday and tell me that it doesnt impress you.

*the mastermind drops the microphone and walks off*

Last edited by the mastermind on Fri Apr 09 2010, 04:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CO. Blackflame
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   Fri Apr 09 2010, 02:47

Indestructable starts playing and Blackflame pushes The Mastermind back into the arena

Blackflame: Oh really mastermind...you think you can beat me

Blackflame smiles and continues to push The Mastermind

Blackflame: well let me just show you how out match is going to end

Blackflame kicks Mastermind in the stomach and steps back to get a running start then jumps and connects with a dropkick to his opponents face

Blackflame: that my foe is a Meteor Flame dropkick...or as you will know it as...The last thing you will see in the match

Blackflame laughs as he walks out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)   

Back to top Go down

Damage Incorporated Attacks (open tag team)
Page 1 of 1